Texas GTG pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!

Only one problem....

We need MORE!!!!!!!!!!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPLAIN IT THAN IT DOES TO DO IT. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE "CUT AND PASTE" CONCEPT DOWN YOUR JUST ABOUT THERE...
TED

Ted, welcome to AS! You post should be made a sticky somewhere, and it really is easier than it sounds. Takes about 3 seconds to do, and 30 minutes to typr it out!:laugh:

Ted, welcome to AS! You post should be made a sticky somewhere, and it really is easier than it sounds. Takes about 3 seconds to do, and 30 minutes to typr it out!:laugh:

It all starts with patience.... that and pictures.... lots of pictures... with circles and arrows... did I mention patience.:dizzy:

later,
Ted
thanks and I'm glad to be here.

It all starts with patience.... that and pictures.... lots of pictures... with circles and arrows... did I mention patience.:dizzy:

later,
Ted
thanks and I'm glad to be here.

COME IN through the gate,,,,,,, HUH?????

Old School,,,,,,, Wrinkly old Fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spam: :spam: :spam:

How about some names to go with these mugs? I can pick out RR2 and flht01. That is a great pic by the way! Cool to get the slab in there.
attachment.php

How about some names to go with these mugs? I can pick out RR2 and flht01. That is a great pic by the way! Cool to get the slab in there.
attachment.php

I the ugly one with the shaved head. My pop is next to me in the blue shirt. RR2 is wearing the cowboy hat. flht01 is on the far right. brownpot deaton has the brown hat and blue shirt nealing behind the slab. The rest are a bunch of Aggies involved with Aggie Bonfire that came with deaton.

left to right:
chris verry- 394xp
white shirt-Jonathon Kaylor(squirrel)- 028
Kneeling-Kevin Janda(RAT)-041 farmboss
standing(Tyler Hamner(CT))-55
Nathanal Hall(sue-BIG guy)-181
Kneeling(jordan Deaton)-359
amy wood-jordan's gf
Aron 'Escobar'-???
Richard 'Ricer Rat2'-cr@p load of stihl's

Yr GTG was a big success, greatly appreciated ,the thread,everyones input / 5 star.Thanks.

Envious of yr machinery Aggie.For moving the big ones round !!! Gets me thinking of finances and options
.........hmmm

- Graeme

If you hurry up and make reservations you can make this years event. And the Aggie will let you play around with the machine.
Since the Rat is going West, your presence at this event is more than welcome.:cheers:

If you hurry up and make reservations you can make this years event. And the Aggie will let you play around with the machine.
Since the Rat is going West, your presence at this event is more than welcome.:cheers:

Well Mow I suspect He would be welcome even If I wasnt going to the PNW GTG,,,

and to be perfectly honest,,,,

I really had trouble deciding which way to go,,,,, There are so many good people like yourself on both ends,,, I just had an air fare that would have gotten wasted since we got my Boys 79 Chevelle finished and he will be driving it back to California in the Morning @ 0430,,, I'll post some pics of it in a bit,,,,,have you checked your rep lately????

Well Mow I suspect He would be welcome even If I wasnt going to the PNW GTG,,,

and to be perfectly honest,,,,

I really had trouble deciding which way to go,,,,, There are so many good people like yourself on both ends,,, I just had an air fare that would have gotten wasted since we got my Boys 79 Chevelle finished and he will be driving it back to California in the Morning @ 0430,,, I'll post some pics of it in a bit,,,,,have you checked your rep lately????

I can't blame ya, just picking on ya because you get to go and I get to stay home. I would love to go there some day and meet everyone as well. Have fun.

Back