the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a whole week off and wot have i got done mostly f,all or half done half baked projects

the new chook house which was number one slipped its contract dead line, I'll be served a show cause notice. Too my defense the specifications were constantly reviewed and adjusted by dear wife and I frigged about trying to make it from all recycled or pinched parts. i still got the fit the wire on fence posts and hinge the gates so 2 days of rooting around to go

you'll notice the kids old bunk bed now a gate.

View attachment 399852
In case the boss hasn't already suggested a home brewed one of these, I can recommend them. Work well and keeps the little sparrows etc out

http://thepoultryguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/diy-chicken-feed-and-waterer1-460x250.jpg

I have two Victa 2 stroke mowers for sale $90 each, both good runners with catchers but I cant sell them.
It's all the cheap crappy Chinese mowers driving the prices down.

View attachment 399781
And they'll still out last an alloy bore b&s any day. Btw do u want to sell that Stihl fuel can...?

Yeah mate all good down here how much have I missed on here ?

You haven't missed much. Bennn*e is starting up a Husqvarna dealership, Neil has piped an MS170 for open class, Bob got banned (seriously! Yay!).
Stihlman has vowed to never cut another load of firewood again.

That's because the 32 has no diff the 34 and soon 42 have a rear lockable diff. My E2000 is a 16/32 deluxe so it has a diff even though it's a 32. We sell mostly 34 b&s single 21's as they have all the extra and still a half decent motor. They had Kohler twins for a while and a 20 was not far of the price of a b&s single but they dropped them because in oz Kohler isn't big like b&s is. Yes Greenfields are dearer but again you get what you pay for. I have a greenfield tractor 11 which is 30 years old and had a hard life and still cuts great and had a dozer blade to boot! Any thing USA made you will soon start making up the price difference in belts, pulleys and broken mandrels.

Could you order a B&S air filter for me when I get you the engine number? 15.5hp diamond commercial I think

You haven't missed much. Bennn*e is starting up a Husqvarna dealership, Neil has piped an MS170 for open class, Bob got banned (seriously! Yay!).
Stihlman has vowed to never cut another load of firewood again.
Hahaha sounds like fun

That's because the 32 has no diff the 34 and soon 42 have a rear lockable diff. My E2000 is a 16/32 deluxe so it has a diff even though it's a 32. We sell mostly 34 b&s single 21's as they have all the extra and still a half decent motor. They had Kohler twins for a while and a 20 was not far of the price of a b&s single but they dropped them because in oz Kohler isn't big like b&s is. Yes Greenfields are dearer but again you get what you pay for. I have a greenfield tractor 11 which is 30 years old and had a hard life and still cuts great and had a dozer blade to boot! Any thing USA made you will soon start making up the price difference in belts, pulleys and broken mandrels.
Cut the axle Derek and have an awesome turning circle. But don't cut when it's boggy [emoji12][emoji106]

So what dident BoB do to get banned

Bob carried on like a wally. Then after having a temporary ban started bagging AS on Facebook pages and other forums. He then started leaving ******** comments on mine and others Youtube videos. I think that was the final straw for the administrators here.

Bob carried on like a wally. Then after having a temporary ban started bagging AS on Facebook pages and other forums. He then started leaving ******** comments on mine and others Youtube videos. I think that was the final straw for the administrators here.
Yepp he was all ways the same haha

Back