traded 290 in on new 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtie

Gearhead
Reaction score
I did it. You people told me I would not like that 290, I liked it. But I just traded it in on a new MS441 Mag. Aint even cut anything with it yet, but it raps quick as hell. Cant wait to try it out. I was liking the specs and price on the husky 372xp, but no dealer around here has one, and the 660 is too expensive and overkill for what I need. Any bets on how long I wait before I muffler mod this 441?:hmm3grin2orange:

Any bets on how long I wait before I muffler mod this 441?:hmm3grin2orange:

I haven't tinkered with my 441 yet,but I've been told by a few people that opening up the muffler will only make it louder and power gains will be minimal at best.

I suppose thats ok then. It seems like a quieter saw. Im gonna go find some wood to try it out on here real soon. How do you like your 441 Timber?

awesome,I expect a complete comparision review between the 290 and 441,you going to say to yourself "why didn't I go with a pro saw to begin with".
congrats again on your new saw.

Tried this girl out in some 26 inch hackberry a while ago. it dont cut wood, it just sinks through it, I couldnt bog it even when bar was buried. I really love this saw so far, I never ran a saw of this size and performance before.

Poor ole Gypo, he runs over one saw (or poses nude with another) and will never live it down....

Latest posts

Back