traded 290 in on new 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried this girl out in some 26 inch hackberry a while ago. it dont cut wood, it just sinks through it, I couldnt bog it even when bar was buried. I really love this saw so far, I never ran a saw of this size and performance before.

Sounds like lust at first cut, :heart: :heart: :heart: :chainsawguy: .

New toys are awesome aren't they, glad you like yours.:rockn:

Thats our Niko!!!!

So good to see you having something nice to say to someone about his 290! :biggrinbounce2:

That builds good karma... :laugh:

He Gotz no luv for any of the homeowner category Stihls,,,,:sucks:

Nice Move there Bowtie,,,,:bowdown: What bar do you have on it?????

If you think it runs now,,,

has a 20 inch rollo es bar 3/8.

Just wait until you have about ten tanks through that puppy!!!!

There really good saws,,,, weve sold about twenty of them this year and ony about ten last year,,, so they are getting a name for themselves besides what the SawTroll calls them,,, "Phat Arsed" LOL ya know what I say Ehhh??? "Phat Bottomed Girlz,,, they make the Rockin world go round!!!!":rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :laugh:

Congrats on one fine saw,,, If you can start it with out the Decomp,,, go for it!!!! :laugh:

yeah bud I got ya!!!!

I dont use the decomp for anything, funny that my 026 pro has one, I never used it. Junior at Hendrick I hope will be Huge. If not I pray for the Earnhardt legacy. 3:::::::::::::::.............

if its under 100CC's and 185 lb of compression I take them out and plug em!!!!

Latest posts

Back