Is $750 Too Much For A 346XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have great imaginations or no life! A simple question has gone 10 pages in no time, why??? Accusations, speculation, adoration, ego, cronyism and basic mob mentality!:yoyo:

There are those who think it's a fair price and there are those who think the seller is smoking dope, 2 sides to everything right, unless of course you don't agree then somebody is a **********, a troll or an immature kid.

Keepin it real, and for the record I'd prefer Ann Margrock over Betty.

You read too much into it, that's your imagination. You think this really amounts to anything? I'm posting cartoon pictures, others are playing ping-pong slap dash smack here while thay actually contribute somewhere else. Something you fail to do. No Kid.. It's you that's making a big deal of it.

well.. actually Betty Rubble was BamBam's mother.

attachment.php

So Margrock is just the mistress then???? :laugh::laugh:

You guys have great imaginations or no life! A simple question has gone 10 pages in no time, why??? Accusations, speculation, adoration, ego, cronyism and basic mob mentality!:yoyo:

There are those who think it's a fair price and there are those who think the seller is smoking dope, 2 sides to everything right, unless of course you don't agree then somebody is a **********, a troll or an immature kid.

You forget that this mostly is for fun, when it isn't strictly on topic - but some tend to forget that. Of course everyony know who Ann Margrock was modeled after, and I would prefer the original.....;)

$750.00 does sound like too much for a Snellerized NE346XP.I have one at that price and will never get rid of it.Everyone that has used it says they like it alot.For what I use mine for there is not another saw that can touch it with me behind the controls running an 8 pin with 13" B/C.
attachment.php

You read too much into it, that's your imagination. You think this really amounts to anything? I'm posting cartoon pictures, others are playing ping-pong slap dash smack here while thay actually contribute somewhere else. Something you fail to do. No Kid.. It's you that's making a big deal of it.

10 pages doesn't amount to anything???

Your cartoon posting prowess is second to none!:bowdown:

What other website are they contributing at,I'd like to take a look see.

Big deal Bammer out..

Let's get back on topic here, lol.

Here's the saw in question. If you're looking for strong saw in a light weight package, this is the ticket. This is it in a 10"-11" cant of hard Oak. Notice how it holds RPMs in the cut. Seriously, they are an impressive little saw. It and a 70-80cc saw are all a guy really needs.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe_7c61I5m4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe_7c61I5m4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

$750.00 does sound like too much for a Snellerized NE346XP.I have one at that price and will never get rid of it.Everyone that has used it says they like it alot.For what I use mine for there is not another saw that can touch it with me behind the controls running an 8 pin with 13" B/C. .....

LOL, how do you know, if no-one else tried? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's the saw in question. If you're looking for strong saw in a light weight package, this is the ticket. This is it in a 10"-11" cant of hard Oak. Notice how it holds RPMs in the cut. Seriously, they are an impressive little saw. It and a 70-80cc saw are all a guy really needs.

If it was an xpg, I could have been interested - but an ordinary xp isn't very useful here, regardless how fast it cuts! ;)

$750.00 does sound like too much for a Snellerized NE346XP.I have one at that price and will never get rid of it.Everyone that has used it says they like it alot.For what I use mine for there is not another saw that can touch it with me behind the controls running an 8 pin with 13" B/C.
attachment.php

Where is the "sugihara ghinsu bar"?:hmm3grin2orange:

Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson like I did Thor!! LOL;)

10 pages doesn't amount to anything???

Your cartoon posting prowess is second to none!:bowdown:

What other website are they contributing at,I'd like to take a look see.

Big deal Bammer out..

He meant contribute to this forum, not another one. So ya there are those that contribute positively to this forum and those that do not. Where do you fall? Maybe when you get a couple more posts around here that contribute to this place, then you can run your mouth a little more.

. Seriously, they are an impressive little saw. It and a 70-80cc saw are all a guy really needs.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe_7c61I5m4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe_7c61I5m4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It being the ported NE346XP and maybe the famous PS-7900,I know this topic well.
attachment.php

You got that right

You cant go wrong with the 346 and 7900

Latest posts

Back