Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very refreshing to see the Real McCoy ya those type have paid their dues and then some. Ok I gotta post some of my fam too I mean it is Christmas and all.

I'm glad to meet you Pat, any friend of Cody's, is a friend of mine.

So, Pat, tell us something about Cody, that he doen't want us to hear. ;)

Randy, I would love to, but unfortunately the guy has nothing to hide! He is the most open guy I know. He ain't afraid to show you the spots on his liver! I think his name should have been spelled Koti. King of tomuch information. Ha.

Greenwedge-

Hell of a video and your a hell of a cutter. If you have anymore videos post em' up! Im not a "regular poster" to the logging forum, but learn a whole lot from the guys in here weather they know it or not. I look forward to learning from you as well. Do you ever cut any hard woods like oak, walnut, hickory etc? Keep the wood falling and be safe...when you can:hmm3grin2orange: thanks for joining AS.

I'm glad you came here. The regulars in this particular thread are a handful, we need more. You might end up being the ring leader of the #### sligning' LOL. You are right on the money with full comp, I could of swore I was talking to the wall for years here. Half cocked, crazy, maybe spit in your eye, hell who knows. Right on, can't hold back your personality on camera. Let er' hang out there lol. Just gets a guy exicted, the way it should be out there. Love it.

I was one of those walls yup full comp kicks thanks to Jesse.

Welcome to the site Pat ya seem like a highly spirited individual. Add some good fun

Been workin up Cold Creek above St. Ignatious (not kidding about the drainage name). Not a good time of the year to be working up Cold Creek....it's cold up there. We were gonna come home today anyways....decided a half day was good enough. Didn't get above zero the past three days up there....sleeping in my car (and for the past three weeks).

Cold sawing for sure, looking forward to some warm holidays at home.

Happy Holidays to all of you - Sam

Yeah, logging this time of year sucks!

I ever tell ya about the time I was too stubborn/cheap to buy winter caulks, and wore my leather caulks all winter? LOL

My boss told me if I ever complained about cold feet, he'd fire me; I never once complained, which really chapped his ass. :D

Been workin up Cold Creek above St. Ignatious (not kidding about the drainage name). Not a good time of the year to be working up Cold Creek....it's cold up there. We were gonna come home today anyways....decided a half day was good enough. Didn't get above zero the past three days up there....sleeping in my car (and for the past three weeks).

Cold sawing for sure, looking forward to some warm holidays at home.

Happy Holidays to all of you - Sam

Gotta have the whiskey to stay warm! How did you like that chain?

Randy, I would love to, but unfortunately the guy has nothing to hide! He is the most open guy I know. He ain't afraid to show you the spots on his liver! I think his name should have been spelled Koti. King of tomuch information. Ha.

LOL...Pat knows me oh too well! Don't you all be thinkin I am openin up on the puter though...Gotta keep up my badass, "online" image;)

Yeah, logging this time of year sucks!

I ever tell ya about the time I was too stubborn/cheap to buy winter caulks, and wore my leather caulks all winter? LOL

My boss told me if I ever complained about cold feet, he'd fire me; I never once complained, which really chapped his ass. :D

Cheap boss, he shoulda felt sorry for ya and bought you a pair...either that or step on your cold toe for bein stubborn!

Cheap boss, he shoulda felt sorry for ya and bought you a pair...either that or step on your cold toe for bein stubborn!

Hahahaha, he was a real ass-hat. He was a cheap as they come, and yelled and cussed all day. He wanted his loads out so he could buy more toys; nobody liked working for him.

He wouldn't buy you a stick of gum, let alone a pair of caulks.:hmm3grin2orange:

If we had any opportunity to work under his brothers yarders, we took it!

I like the chain, a little faster and smoother that what I've been doing by hand.
I'll have some new angles to study, thanks again for the grind, I owe ya one. How's elk steaks and whiskey sound for repayment? Drive safe headin' East - Sam

I'm glad you came here. The regulars in this particular thread are a handful, we need more. You might end up being the ring leader of the #### sligning' LOL. You are right on the money with full comp, I could of swore I was talking to the wall for years here. Half cocked, crazy, maybe spit in your eye, hell who knows. Right on, can't hold back your personality on camera. Let er' hang out there lol. Just gets a guy exicted, the way it should be out there. Love it.

I heard ya Burvy... and switched toot-sweet. Works like a dream. Just more cutters to file :laugh:

Welcome abord to Greenwedge and "Ugly dog". :clap::clap:

Gary

Greenwedge---Made 5 fuel oxidizer ditch's in the intake.

What are fuel oxidizer and what do they look like:confused: Steve BTW that 66 is one bad mutha!!!!!!:cheers:

Well, next time I take my saw apart I will take a pic and post it. Just picture looking through your intake. If you run your finger across it it is really smooth to the touch. Well, I take a slim aggressive grinding burr and create ditch's (horizontally) across the throat of the intake. When your fuel is coming through it white caps it and burns hotter. Either that or it creates a fabrication in my mind that tells me its running like a som buck. One of the two. lol

hope i can ad from past experience , back in my air cooled 2strk motocross days , we would port and clean casting ridges,but leave the surface rough as possible to help keep the fuel atomized, because if you polished it to much ,droplets would form and hurt throttle response. never thought of doing that? food for thought. thank's.

Well, next time I take my saw apart I will take a pic and post it. Just picture looking through your intake. If you run your finger across it it is really smooth to the touch. Well, I take a slim aggressive grinding burr and create ditch's (horizontally) across the throat of the intake. When your fuel is coming through it white caps it and burns hotter. Either that or it creates a fabrication in my mind that tells me its running like a som buck. One of the two. lol

Forgive my terminolagy. I just make up words if I don't know the proper one. All I know is it sure nuff runs!

I keep a small roll of orange flagging in my pack and tie a piece to things that I can't paint orange - like the end of a chain, staple guns, scrench, etc. All my ax handles, peavys are orange . Haven't lost anything since I started doing it .

I like the chain, a little faster and smoother that what I've been doing by hand.
I'll have some new angles to study, thanks again for the grind, I owe ya one. How's elk steaks and whiskey sound for repayment? Drive safe headin' East - Sam

Sounds good pard!

PA230074.jpg

MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS!

Back