PP330 broke, get an ms290?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord, I have been all day getting this trailer painted and come back to see that the superior cheesehead is still here showing everyone how smart he is. :ices_rofl:

Ya'll been having all this fun without me? Thats not right. :laugh:

I'm sure it's safe for me to say that I have cut a heck of alot more wood than you with just poulans that I've owned let alone the 300 other chainsaws that I've owned so go suck on a big sucker and think about that one for a while.

As for your 066 it does not impress us that you run/have a 066. Heck half of us on here have had 5 or 6 of them so big deal about your "big boy saw". The 066 actually kind of bores us because we are chainsaw nuts that are looking for the next great saw not some 25 year old wore out stihl that some young punk thinks make him the chainsaw king. You can't come on this site and tell us how great a saw is because we have owned it.

You kind of remind me of how my soon to be son in law acted with his big mouth that he had til I put a couple hands on him now his mouth is not near as big...

I don't think we need to be 066 haters because of this guy.....

so everyone here thinks i should run out to my local wally world and buy one of these high quality poulans.

I am pretty sure the pictures by your names are your actual pictures. even the cow

[video=youtube;Eisa5AZ20W0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ20W0[/video]

I am pretty sure the pictures by your names are your actual pictures.

Pic I post are mine unless I SAY SO in the POST. ;)

Before I would spend $400 OTD for a plastic stihl 290. I would buy a real saw with magnesium case used :laugh: or a new stihl 261 husky 346 redmax 5000 dolmar 5105 or 2 plastic poulan 5020. :laugh:

Looks like the 36" I was using was to much bar in this pic. :msp_biggrin:

Copy2ofBC084upcut.jpg

I never said my 290 was a superstar with the 25, just said it works good,

if i lost my 290 and bar are still worth $500 and would sell no prob, your 330 aint worth $100

louisiana! you guys have wood there?

But you won't have that venerable 290!!!LOL
We'll get it just like we got your $500.00!!!:laugh:
They are nice saws for homeowners, and if you can hitch a ride back to Wisconsin quick enough, you can buy it back on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Bay.

And for the record, we're not hating on Stihls.
They are generally pretty good saws.
Some..................not so good just like every brand.
Asshat here seems to think just because it says Stihl on the side it has to be the holy grail and we (almost) ALL know better.

He seems to think a Wal-mart Poulan and an MS290 are the on equivalent levels.
He is too goofy to know the 4218 is in the same class as the MS180 or 211.

Mike

I think 066blaster is telling whoppers. If he asked how to start a Chainsaw then he never used one. I'm betting he has only used handsaws to cut wood.

Too bad no one lives close to him. They could make a bet on which saw with MM is faster. 290 or 330. And the looser looses his 066..... :D

Naw that would be evil, that would be called brain drain, because all of his knowledge comes with the 066.... :laugh:

But you won't have that venerable 290!!!LOL
We'll get it just like we got your $500.00!!!:laugh:
They are nice saws for homeowners, and if you can hitch a ride back to Wisconsin quick enough, you can buy it back on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Bay.

And for the record, we're not hating on Stihls.
They are generally pretty good saws.
Some..................not so good just like every brand.
Asshat here seems to think just because it says Stihl on the side it has to be the holy grail and we (almost) ALL know better.

He seems to think a Wal-mart Poulan and an MS290 are the on equivalent levels.
He is too goofy to know the 4218 is in the same class as the MS180 or 211.

Mike

Mike, what would really be funny is if he were to run your 295 in 16" wood or so. I'm going to have to break mine down and see what needs removing......

Wow I didn't know I missed this much! I've been out working on my Maple Sugaring stuff while the sun was out. I'll get back to working on the saw. My friend with the big Husky was surprised what a cheap little Poulan could do...

Too bad no one lives close to him. They could make a bet on which saw with MM is faster. 290 or 330. And the looser looses his 066..... :D

Naw that would be evil, that would be called brain drain, because all of his knowledge comes with the 066.... :laugh:

If you did that someone would accuse you of taking advantage of the mentally challenged.

Pic I post are mine unless I SAY SO in the POST. ;)

Before I would spend $400 OTD for a plastic stihl 290. I would buy a real saw with magnesium case used :laugh: or a new stihl 261 husky 346 redmax 5000 dolmar 5105 or 2 plastic poulan 5020. :laugh:

Looks like the 36" I was using was to much bar in this pic. :msp_biggrin:

Copy2ofBC084upcut.jpg

Awsome picture. I love seeing that stream of chips coming from the front of the saw. Looks like that baby is really cranking.

:notrolls2::notrolls2::notrolls2::notrolls2:

This joker's Stihl is so fast that he's got nothing better to do than talk #### about a saw he knows nothing about all day long. My Poulan is so slow that I spent all day cutting instead of posting ignorant nonsense. :msp_tongue:

Back