Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my "new" manual for the 68 Saab 95/96 yesterday......old...kinda beatup ....but all there and very readable......what a difference between a factory service manual and the "Comic Book" manuals like the Chiltons and Clymers Saab manuals the guy gave me with the car!! The comic books both showed the internal clutch adjustment screw right next to the clutch slave.....I hunted and hunted but could not find a darn thing that looked even close all around the slave????? Nope.... Factory book shows it on the complete other side of the bell housing....easy to spot once you are looking on the correct side of the car.....#%^^&#&@@^^ing comic books!!!!!

Mornin all!

Cold here!

Had to put on the the insulated deer huntin camo this mornin for turkey huntin

That real manual is money well spent. Is the old Saab on the mainland, yet?

No.... probably be the end of Aug as I will have to be running a couple barge trips then......real spendy .....$1,000.00 per trip so you try to get as much stuff on or off as possible per trip. I'll be taking a CJ7 over on the trip I bring the Saab back on. Perhaps by then we can find others that need/want a barge trip around the same time to share expenses.

Morning ladies. Hard to believe its already the 4th week of this new job. Still waiting on the united States parcel service. Bryce is usually pretty quick getting stuff out. Second new clutch drum I've bought from in a week.....one for the 480 and one for the 041. Both new in box oregons both with replaceable rim drives and both were under 15 bucks.

Hhmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,............

seems like the spikes John and i need also fit Jred 40,45,49....

Back