Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt I bet that thing could gather up all the jug lines fast.
Damn skippy!!! Gotta have fast reflexes though...
I saw a boat like that once on a television program, I think it was Lifestyles of the rich and famous.
Yeah... But then he retired and sold it for pennies on the dollar... "That's where I come in"
That lake fills stringers, heres some more actionView attachment 306957

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2
That's just cool...:rock:

Down souff special edition...

attachment.php

Gots ta have the Min-Kota on tha front... Mariner on the back

OoooooOOOoo. Sparkly.

But how's it cut? :poke:

The Dodgegeeks
Stihlalltheway
Derrick Johnson
old guy
jonsered raket (Dale)
Stihlalltheway's dad
Wes Wilcox
Steve NWWI

Here is the current list of people attending this weekends races at Pine City. Anymore? Just add your name.

Just bringing this back up again.

Hey DF, the cabin is in Ely MN. The logs we did not harvest and were milled in town, we ended up going with 8x12 logs. the mill pulled 2 logs out of one tree to tell you the size. Its the second cabin weve built. Anyone is free to come up and enjoy:D

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I would like to stop by and check it out sometime when I am on my way up to Ray, MN. I hunt up that way.
Today it is out to Barron WI to pick up a Terex PT110 for repairs.
Thanks, DF

I just got home from the tractor pulls at the pine county fair. While I was there I asked about our races on Sunday. We will be located in the grandstand area, same place they do Derby and tractor pulls. We don't have to worry about cleaning up saw dust but I told him I will haul away the cookies. Races start at noon but I want to get there about 10 to set up. If anyone else can come early that would be great. Does anyone have a pa system or loud speaker type thing? I thought seeing as how we are redneck saw racers it would be fine to just yell thru a traffic cone.

I just got home from the tractor pulls at the pine county fair. While I was there I asked about our races on Sunday. We will be located in the grandstand area, same place they do Derby and tractor pulls. We don't have to worry about cleaning up saw dust but I told him I will haul away the cookies. Races start at noon but I want to get there about 10 to set up. If anyone else can come early that would be great. Does anyone have a pa system or loud speaker type thing? I thought seeing as how we are redneck saw racers it would be fine to just yell thru a traffic cone.

I can be there around 10

Just found out I have to work Sat. and maybe Sun. Hope if I have to do Sunday that I can do it early and still get up there, but no guarantees.

Can't complain about the extra money, but the timing sure sucks...

Speaking of money... I gotta come up with a $160 to pay the guy for making all those cants. So I'll be passing the hat this weekend.

If I sell the extra shirts & make some extra cash, I will donate that to the cause...
if you ordered a shirt this round (or the last one) & didn't prepay please be sure to take care of it so I can both square up with the shirt guy as well as help with the cants! :)

Latest posts

Back