Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got to the fair grounds. Drive in to the north gate and drive around the north end until you are on the west side then take a left, should be able to see us.

5y5u9ugy.jpg

gequze7u.jpg

u3anahaz.jpg

Pine County Fairgrounds!

Early results . . .

*it's important to note that they let me run my 40 volt battery saw first to square the cants, so briefly, it had the fastest time of the day!

Philbert

(Sorry for the small size thing - posted directly from my iPhone)
View attachment 307435View attachment 307436View attachment 307437

Last edited:
I want to thank Andy & Sara and everybody else who make these saw races work, my Wife says she had a great time and took a lot of pictures, but I gotta figger out why I lost all my races:confused:

John

Wow, what a blast that was. Thanks to all who came out to play. We had a really good turn out. I know at one point I counted 87 people in the grandstands. We also had a few locals bring saws in, I know there was a young fella named Cory there that did real well and there was another guy I think his name was Robert. We will post some pics up as soon as we have a chance.

Photos

OK, I realized that I took something like 80 photos. Lots are 'repeats'. I'll try to post a bunch.
I am really bad with names (especially when everybody has 2) so folks can help me out.

Will try to break them out into some rough categories.

Saws

Lots of shots of trailers full of saws. Here are some folks with theirs:
attachment.php

(Hey! Didn't I see you in "Happy Gilmore"?)

attachment.php

Matched set!

attachment.php

Notice how the satellite link direct from Germany adjusts the tuned pipe!

Philbert

Back