Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what a gluten is.

I used to not know what a gluten was either until I was with a woman once who decided one day that she would be "gluten free." It was shortly thereafter that I realized that glutens must be what makes food not taste like cow ****.

I used to not know what a gluten was either until I was with a woman once who decided one day that she would be "gluten free." It was shortly thereafter that I realized that glutens must be what makes food not taste like cow ****.
I don't choose to eat gluten free. It's not a choice for me. I'm sorry your woman was a chitty cook. Not all GF foods are horrible. Matter of fact, if you're a meat & potatoes type of guy, eating GF shouldn't bother you.
I really hate comments like that....

the part of that that is "scary" is that even crumbs can cause damage, I have a young niece who eats gluten-free and I always assumed her asshat, overbearing parents were alarmists scouring the kitchen during holiday dinners at granny's house but that short synopsis paints a different picture
Probably doesn't help when all the family members over 65 constantly say things like "bread wont hurt that baby".

At first thought I think I could cut out bread and beer easy (im diabetic so avoid alcohol most times, but having one occasionally isn't a dire situation). But cutting out favorites like pizza and mac and cheese, avoiding cake at a birthday party :(

I don't choose to eat gluten free. It's not a choice for me. I'm sorry your woman was a chitty cook. Not all GF foods are horrible. Matter of fact, if you're a meat & potatoes type of guy, eating GF shouldn't bother you.
I really hate comments like that....
similar boat here.... I don't have to be gluten free but the oll lady dose sounds like yours can cook tho mines not got this cooking gf figured out yet ..... It's a struggle and were trying but it sucks after 4 months now the gf naysayers are starting to irk me as well ..... Matter of fact she's home feeling like crap today after the office Christmas party where I think she found some gluten probibally one of her friends that meant well but missed something and now she's suffering for it.... I do love me some gluten free pretzles tho

Jesse

Back