Miller Mod Saws and the Echo CS-500P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember what I told you about putting down that shovel??
Or what? Remember what I told you about not caring? The behavior displayed by you and so many others these last few days is so pathetic it simply makes you irrelevant to me.

Not a poser, I asked a question and you are refusing to answer. Now tell me who is the poser?
You made a specific claim about the accuracy of the rpm reading I provided. I asked you to back it up and you are unable. The rest of this is just more of the floundering of a BSer who's been called out.

You made a specific claim about the accuracy of the rpm reading I provided. I asked you to back it up and you are unable. The rest of this is just more of the floundering of a BSer who's been called out.

You are 100% correct, I am calling you out and trying to establish your qualifications for analyzing a video with a software program you down loaded. Yes, I am calling you out.

Please tell us where your degree is from, what is it in, and how you are qualified to substantiate and prove the theory behind your program. I am just dying to know. Please answer the question.

You are 100% correct, I am calling you out and trying to establish your qualifications for analyzing a video with a software program you down loaded. Yes, I am calling you out.

Please tell us where your degree is from, what is it in, and how you are qualified to substantiate and prove the theory behind your program. I am just dying to know. Please answer the question.
Just so know, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Just so know, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

I assure you I have been laughed at but much better people, wouldn't take much to be better than you have been. Anyhow I am trying to establish how much of a creditable source you are and you repeatedly refuse to establish any credentials at all. Without any credentials your argument is invalid plain and simple.

I do apologize for the derail but it really upsets me for someone to pose as something they are not.

Back