Makita Chainsaws....Crazy about the blue....post your pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We love collecting and talking about blue Makita Chainsaws! They are a bit difficult to find in these parts (eastern Ontario) , but we are always on the lookout!

I showed you mine, now you show me yours :drinkingcoffee:
That's a great collection Erica and Tyler! Need some bigger pics to appreciate them even more :surprised3:
How about a pic of that 6000i?

I think the blue Makita saws are very good looking and unique. My only other blue saws are Homelite Xl-12's...still looking for a Ford saw. Here is my small but impressive blue Makita.

Attachments

• IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
If the time presents itself this winter and tear into it that Parts saw might even run, haven’t really checked it out but it does have compression. Only paid $80 shipped for it.

I did the weedeaterman.com b/b 54mm on mine with the cylinder cover it was $122ish........... @fordf150 has the stock 7900 52mm kit (with the cover) for $200 .......it runs good....... but wish I would have went the stock route :(

It is stock (oem), bought everything from Nate.

I'm not a Makita fan, especially since Makita suspended the Dolmar brand in Croatia!

These are my true colored girls
DSC03569.JPG DSC03575.JPG
DSC03577.JPG DSC03562.JPG
DSC03608.JPG DSC03609.JPG

My PS-7300 is still in rehab, brand new parts are incoming.

This was a fun afternoon!
DSC04637.JPG DSC04638.JPG

This day wasn't bad either.
DSC04143.JPG

Since red is the new Makita blue these should fit in nicely. ;)

Back