Snipper Deflowering Agent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChockFull

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product from Tree Tech (or anything comparable) with success?
I have had others tell me that it doesn't work. I have talked with customers about alternatives to removing Sweetgums and Walnuts and this came up. I haven't tried it but was considering it in the spring. Thanks in advance.

What I have read on it, sounds like the window of opportunity is so tight. You'd have to stop by the client's house every day to check and then apply it at the right time, hoping you don't have anything else scheduled at the time you need to treat the trees. I have not tried it, but I think the price for that monitoring will make it quite costly.

That, and I am not comfortable telling somebody I am going to "deflower" their tree.

Has anyone used this product from Tree Tech (or anything comparable) with success?
I have had others tell me that it doesn't work. I have talked with customers about alternatives to removing Sweetgums and Walnuts and this came up. I haven't tried it but was considering it in the spring. Thanks in advance.
I have been using the snipper deflowering agent for years with great success! Primary using it for acorns and sweetgum balls,
It's important to inject at the proper time at bud swell , that said a little history on the tree specimen you are planning to inject will go a long way .i.e flowering cycle , satisfied customer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back