Ann Arbor, Michigan to mandate battery saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grandfather, Step-father, Uncles, step-brother and son all owned HD's and none of them remained stock for long. Son got tired of losing and bought an RC-51.
[emoji173] the RC51 and I believe the race version was the HRC51. My ex-boss has a RC51, the fuel tank is signed by the late Nicky Hayden.

Notice, it's another Democratic law. Give in one inch and they'll take everything.
My old Harley doesn't leak oil, suspension stinks, gets great fuel mileage and the seat is perfect, after it was changed out. Can kick back and ride all day. The seat was part of the Harley tax.
4ba96f17963115a0906899f63fe7379e.jpg

Steve Sidwell

Hired ground crew should just mow the grass and skip the trimming and getting grass off the sidewalks. City folks will change their minds when weeds and grass against the buildings get knee high. And just wait for the leaves start falling, who's gonna rake that up, the officials.

Steve Sidwell

I would fully support a Ford Raptor based leaf blower being used in Ann Arbor. I would recommend a Raptor based lawn mower with vacuum attachment as the first step. Raptor based chainsaw and trimmers as well, full size Raptor, do not be scaling it down for the sissies that weigh everything.

Oh no it so heavy!
Shut up, it’s good for the environment, sissies.

Ford is clearly missing a market area they should pursue.

I also have no issue with the ban as described, just want to see Raptor based lawn care equipment.

Noise pollution is horrible.

Latest posts

Back