CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
240CC507-E7E6-4A8C-8114-B28F95291A5E.jpeg

Fellas, the beer is brewed and fermenting. It's a small beer (4.0% ABV) so it'll be done in a few days. It'll be in a 5 gallon keg, which is roughly 2 cases worth of beer.

As for the fun stuff I'm bringing all of my running saws, 462, 271, CS-400 and my old man's little Mac 110

I'm gonna bring some axes too if anyone is a glutton for punishment. Axes for chopping, not splitting ;)

I can't remember, did I offer to bring some food? What's the spread looking like so far?
Good to meet you @Multifaceted (my name sticker said The Wood Wolverine). That brew was damn good! If I wasn’t driving, I’d have enjoyed a few more! And your axe collection was awesome! The one I sunk into wood was schaweet.
254CB09C-D952-4448-9A8F-BF283D1E29A0.jpeg

f4OR5HA.jpg

7QPirQ0.jpg

1isDvUf.jpg

PpWlJ4y.jpg

tq0OBTe.jpg

ZGrjdz0.jpg

Good to meet you as well, @MGoBlue — and thank you for the kind words! I'm glad the beer was well received, and that you enjoyed my axe collection as much as I do.

Big thanks to @farmer steve for hosting and being an awesome dude. Had a really good time, got to run some bada$$ saws, met some familiar faces, and put new faces to names. Good times all around — Can't wait until the next one!

@Dahmer – was that you in the Echo ballcap who let me run that big ol' Makita? If so, sorry for not making a proper introduction. Thanks for letting me run that beast, it was awesome! I'm terrible at reading name tags, get so caught up in all the cool saws that I don't post attention... Either way, if that was you, then it was good to meet and chat with ya!

Back