Any man bunners heat with wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a man that dresses like a woman, or a woman that dresses like a man, your not going to judge there sexuality by how they dress and look? You can't judge a book by it's cover, but many covers do reflect exactly what the book is all about.
Why do you think people dress up for church? Because people are judging them by how they dress.

I agree it's a free country, but appearances do affect judgment of a person, no mater how much you clam to not judge by appearances that don't mater to you..
You can't tell me if your walking down an ally and you run across a bunch of thugs dressed like thugs your not going to have a different reaction to the same people dressed in a suit.

I dress up (on the rare occasion) because it makes me feel good. Bummer to think that people feel judged in their own congregation of all places. I think the good book has thoughts on that subject.

Regarding judging people on their appearances, you'll note I didn't say that I don't judge anyone, just that I TRY not to. I have never experienced a threatening situation I'm a back alley, and I've never felt threatened by anyone dressed as a "thug". Not saying I wouldn't feel threatened I'm that situation, just saying that I have no experience there. I try to smile and be outwardly friendly to everyone on the street. Honestly, I feel from my experience that it's the best defense.

Take a man that dresses like a woman, or a woman that dresses like a man, your not going to judge there sexuality by how they dress and look? You can't judge a book by it's cover, but many covers do reflect exactly what the book is all about.
Why do you think people dress up for church? Because people are judging them by how they dress.

I'm assuming you mean determine their sexuality, not judge as in pass judgement. In either case, no, I don't give a crap what people do in their bedroom, or with whom they do it. Doesn't affect me, so no, I don't go around looking at people's outfits and guessing who they get blowjobs from. Maybe that's just me.

I dress up (on the rare occasion) because it makes me feel good. Bummer to think that people feel judged in their own congregation of all places. I think the good book has thoughts on that subject.

Regarding judging people on their appearances, you'll note I didn't say that I don't judge anyone, just that I TRY not to. I have never experienced a threatening situation I'm a back alley, and I've never felt threatened by anyone dressed as a "thug". Not saying I wouldn't feel threatened I'm that situation, just saying that I have no experience there. I try to smile and be outwardly friendly to everyone on the street. Honestly, I feel from my experience that it's the best defense.

I'm assuming you mean determine their sexuality, not judge as in pass judgement. In either case, no, I don't give a crap what people do in their bedroom, or with whom they do it. Doesn't affect me, so no, I don't go around looking at people's outfits and guessing who they get blowjobs from. Maybe that's just me.

I agree and I try not to judge by appearances, it does however give me a first impression of what I might expect. Then I start with respect and politeness and the knowledge that my first assumptions my not be correct, so If by chance I get a chance to get to know the person, I let them show me there character and it may change my opinion without being to naive and to trusting.
I also don't care what a persons sex life is, but sometimes the way they dress does give me a good idea of what side of the fence they may be on. If it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck and walks like a duck, and swims like a duck, chances are, it's a duck. But a wolf does sometimes dress in sheep clothing.

It could also be said that a real man wouldn't put others down based on appearances.

People like to poke fun at man buns, which is fine. We're all just people though. Frankly, as I figure it, there must be some reason guys do their hair up like that. If I had to guess, it's the same reason male peacocks, chickens, Cardinals, etc look the way they do. Maybe I'm wrong, but perhaps the older crowd talking crap about young dudes in man buns might just be a bit envious. I'll never find out, but maybe the man bun better than walking around with a super cute puppy. Just thinking out loud...

I really could care less how they look. They're the ones looking for attention.

Mostly this post was a response to the other silly similar posts about who's heating with fire.

I like coffee :drinkingcoffee:, and I heat with wood :blob2:.
The Bible says Hebrews right Ryan :reading: :innocent:.
Oh and foreign cars are all good, Jesus and the disciples were all of one accord :lol:.
They probably used wood for heat :yes:.

Thats whats one of the things thats wrong with organized religion, and many bible thumpers, they don't practice what they preach.

I've had people liveing near by say that I am crazy for going into Flint Michigan you can get killed there.

I always tell them I go there mostly to do some one a service. I am perfectly safe because I do not flash a lot of bling, a stack of bills either dollar or 50's.

I don't mess with their woman and am not out to buy drugs.

I have had some very plesant experinvces in Flint, the best fathers day of my life was spent there.

The car show there every summer is a plesant experince too.

My wife on the other hand says I don't give a **it how I look but it reflects on her. I can't figure that out unless people
think she dresses me?

:D Al

Thats whats one of the things thats wrong with organized religion, and many bible thumpers, they don't practice what they preach.
What's wrong with it, you said "that's what's wrong with it", then said they don't practice what they preach(which I agree with btw).

I make coffee, and I have an accord(and only one because we are of one accord lol) as well as a few civics, and a chevy suburban lol.

I've had people liveing near by say that I am crazy for going into Flint Michigan you can get killed there.

I always tell them I go there mostly to do some one a service. I am perfectly safe because I do not flash a lot of bling, a stack of bills either dollar or 50's.

I don't mess with their woman and am not out to buy drugs.

I have had some very plesant experinvces in Flint, the best fathers day of my life was spent there.

The car show there every summer is a plesant experince too.

My wife on the other hand says I don't give a **it how I look but it reflects on her. I can't figure that out unless people
think she dresses me?

Chances are probably better of dying on the way there, or back home :yes:.

When I grow my hair out the natural curls make the flow too nice to put it in a bun. The last few years I have been rocking the #1 cut though. Put the #1 on the clipper and buzz.

I've been shaving my hair since I was a kid. Long hair is for your woman, gives ya something to hold onto when you're giving her some special attention.

My wife ......says I don't give a **it how I look but it reflects on her. I can't figure that out unless people
think she dresses me?

Sounds like my wife, Plus I'm color blind, she has me change shirts often before we leave the house: Definite reflects on her, says she: 'people will think I don't know how to take care of you" !

Latest posts

Back