Any man bunners heat with wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ughhhhh, I’m a firm handshake kinda guy but I hate the guys who do the “brake ya hand” kinda handshake. I did firewood ALL day one day, was dog tired and this jerk friend of the land owner gave me the “Kung foo grip”, like some matcho crap...... if I had more energy I think I would have slapped him

I’ll add, before I wrecked my right hand, pinkie finger just dangling backwards, I had a helluva grip, so I used to be able to crush hands. Never really felt the necessity though.....

I say to each their own. In my years the one thing I've come to learn is your appearance plays no affect on the person you are. I've also learned that many people put up fronts to disguise who they really are, visual fronts and personality fronts. I give each person a chance until they prove me wrong. I'm even known to give 2nd chances. Lol
I've got friends who are gay, who are different race than I am, who prefer tennis shoes over boots, who would rather drive a car than a truck. We can't all be alike or it'd be pretty boring.
Good and bad people come in all varieties and sometimes they'll catch ya off guard.

I say to each their own. In my years the one thing I've come to learn is your appearance plays no affect on the person you are. I've also learned that many people put up fronts to disguise who they really are, visual fronts and personality fronts. I give each person a chance until they prove me wrong. I'm even known to give 2nd chances. Lol
I've got friends who are gay, who are different race than I am, who prefer tennis shoes over boots, who would rather drive a car than a truck. We can't all be alike or it'd be pretty boring.
Good and bad people come in all varieties and sometimes they'll catch ya off guard.
Exactly!

Finally, a voice of reason!

Just think of all the fun you could have surprising family and friends with your new man bun.
I’m bald so I can’t do that, but then again grass doesn’t grow on a busy street.
I think I’ll just get the much more manly mullet instead and endure the insults just for ***** and giggles.

Latest posts

Back