Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redmax G5300 fixed it for a friend disposed of the screen in the muffler it was clogged solid seems like a nice running saw.

What we have is a new labeling system. We but the owner's name on that tape, their initials on the saw, and the jug. Then when we package the unit for shipping, we just pull that tape off and stick it on the box. No mix ups that way.......

GREAT! Now how do I get it to save in my stinkin computer thing
You know you can if you use Firefox as your web browser. If you do, you just need to download a free plugin to the Firefox browser.

What we have is a new labeling system. We but the owner's name on that tape, their initials on the saw, and the jug. Then when we package the unit for shipping, we just pull that tape off and stick it on the box. No mix ups that way.......
That's a good idea I thought some of the decals where a little wonky thanks for the clarification :)

Well I had a Jonsered 2065 on my bench for a few minutes. My customer said it wasn't running right, like maybe the gas line had e10'd away or something.
I opened it all up, ripped the carb apart, everything was clean and perfect. The gas line looked like it might have been kinked just a tad, so I untwisted the line 1/2 turn, fired it up, cut some wood, PERFECTO!
I told him his saw was junk, that he needed to leave it with me and go buy a new saw!
Well, this guy came and got his good saw and left me his crapy old Jonsered 625 II. I'll have to completely rip it apart and clean it then make it run. I don't know squat about this thing and no manual to fall back on!

Back