Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the hate?? Can we have an hour for that too?

That's lumped in with the What did you do today forum. or you could check out the Little Things That Piss you off thread or you could jess start yer own.:msp_lol:

What have you been up to anyway?

That's lumped in with the What did you do today forum. or you could check out the Little Things That Piss you off thread or you could jess start yer own.:msp_lol:

What have you been up to anyway?

Losing my mind basically. I think maybe I should just plan on it every 13 years or so.. all better now though! hahahaha...

Ordered that chip body for the big truck today (just have to give CC# tomorrow and it's a final go). I have until late April/early May to figure out where the rest of the dough is coming from, as that's the wait period. Not ####ing around anymore dano!! Kill em all!!

Losing my mind basically. I think maybe I should just plan on it every 13 years or so.. all better now though! hahahaha...

Ordered that chip body for the big truck today (just have to give CC# tomorrow and it's a final go). I have until late April/early May to figure out where the rest of the dough is coming from, as that's the wait period. Not ####ing around anymore dano!! Kill em all!!

I always wish you were closer so I could give ya hand... and show ya how to do it:msp_laugh:

Waz up my peeps
Been stressin about the work situation, have work, cant get to it:bang: Most of the jobs are in backyards that still have 10,000 ft high drifts! Glad that a warm up is here, get rid of some of this crap. Then, I finally found what was causing all the electrical problems with my truck, they HOTWIRED it! Instead of fixing the wire, they stripped it and wrapped a jumper on it, loosely, so when the truck was running or movin around, that jumper wire was shorting out and screwing everything up. Quality work right there, goter fixed, just need the snow gone and I can get some work knocked out.

No work here still. Missed out on some out on some with the recent recalibrations and all..

Been drinking too much coffee, listening to Tool, ordering new weaponry and thinking of the season to come. Time to bring it to realization finally, or go home.

I am looking forward.

No work here still. Missed out on some out on some with the recent recalibrations and all..

Been drinking too much coffee, listening to Tool, ordering new weaponry and thinking of the season to come. Time to bring it to realization finally, or go home.

I am looking forward.
I want 1 more storm , but ice that is the way to start the season , get people looking around the yard and the cleanup after a storm is always good , I don't think this year will be any different than last were not there yet , maybe 2012 will be the rebuild we all really want and expect ...

Maybe 'The Rush Hour'? The shorten it for the forum title The Rush. Could use " The Buzz" cause that's what its like for me. In fact eeking is more like it after that last blast, geez look out I am gonna gob but if we called it " The Buzz" we would probably be liable for infringment.
Ever been over there Jeff? Well, I think if you ever did you wouldn't come back, maybe just to look down I dunno.
Anyway, go post in the "what did you do today" forum so we all can keep up with each other's painful everyday antics without everybody trying to start there own special thread like Slayer and Vet and DAM! I am surprised OD hasn't made his own personal jewel encrusted bull#### thread.
Hah.

Some of these threads are pretty good.
:msp_flapper::msp_flapper:
Jeff

:cheers:

I want 1 more storm , but ice that is the way to start the season , get people looking around the yard and the cleanup after a storm is always good , I don't think this year will be any different than last were not there yet , maybe 2012 will be the rebuild we all really want and expect ...

ahhhhhhhh CAN I GET AN AMEN!!! AMEN

Back