Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well are we happy yet??? If not scratch your happy place and get glad! :D

It's going to be 70 degrees here today... I got up to go hunting but winds are supposed to be 25 MPH today. The deer don't move much in that kind of wind. Guess I'll just sit here, drink coffee and get happy.

Well are we happy yet??? If not scratch your happy place and get glad! :D

It's going to be 70 degrees here today... I got up to go hunting but winds are supposed to be 25 MPH today. The deer don't move much in that kind of wind. Guess I'll just sit here, drink coffee and get happy.

I wish it was 70 here it is supposed to get in the mid 50's, has it been raining there?

A little drizzle... More of a mist. Not nearly enough. We are in a drought.
Thats normal for Ok, though, when I moved from there to Tn it was a culture shock it will rain for a straight month here and not let up, it sucks.

Hi of 45 today:heart:, small chance of rain:mad:
Doing a Oak removal today, AWESOME JOB. Next to very slow street, no wires, leave wood, paying up front, low but wide. Gonna be fun, BIG RUNS!

You guys should get a million just for being you!!!!!!!
Happy New Year! Goobers!!!!! :heart:
Jeff

Reading another thread, I think the credits are posts since the dramatic forum alterations.

2 guys with the most "credits"/posts ....Jeffy and mds, stay at home dads, should get together and play some shuffleboard or share recipes lol.

So what is this point deal? Was trying to find watcha yall talkin bout!

Went from 60 on Friday to 11 today, this is good, I can work on frozen ground, cold sucks, but mush is worse!

So what is this point deal? Was trying to find watcha yall talkin bout!

Went from 60 on Friday to 11 today, this is good, I can work on frozen ground, cold sucks, but mush is worse!

If you are referring to the "credits" number they had for a while....it mysteriously disappeared and imo so did a nice forum format. Is this the "economy" level of forum lol?

(uh oh....some moron like Brimmed may show up and slap my wrist with a ruler for that I suppose)

Back