I just bought a nice 346 XP ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapitaineHaddoc

European Westcoaster
Reaction score
This is a saw I wanted for a long time. Buy it on ebay, she looks great, really good shape, provided with a 3/8 "18 Sugi bar. There is just two things that are weird:

-The saw is a new model, she got the decomp valve, the gas bulb, and i can read "50cc" on the cover sticker. But the clutch cover is orange, not silver!

-Also, the muffler is the old non-cat model, and i was thinking that only the old models have non-cat muffler...

Sans titre.png Sans titre2.png Sans titre3.png Sans titre4.png

For me, it's a new model. Someone can confirm? Anyway, i like the 2 versions, the "all orange" looks better imho.

If I remember correctly, husky released quite a few New Edition 346xPs without the cat muff.

The clutch cover was likely swapped out.

If I remember correctly, husky released quite a few New Edition 346xPs without the cat muff.

The clutch cover was likely swapped out.

I'm very lucky then, that's exactly what I was looking for! I do not think the clutch covers are compatible, but it's fine, it's prettier! For the muffler is the same, I do not have to change or modify it. Even the bar is the model and the size I wanted.

I just hope customs will not be painful, but even with tax and shipping cost it is interesting compared to the prices in France!

Latest posts

Back