Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericjeeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Indiana GTG May 23rd

Trying to pick a sunny dry weekend in the month of MAY. I realize this is a holiday weekend, But there are not a lot of other free Saturdays available to me.
My firewood pile is getting low, Nah just kidding I will have some decent sized beech to race on for the big saws. And I think WKPOOR is going to bring his stand and some of them Ohio Square trees. Otherwise it will be Indiana round trees, natural like they grow in my woods. Sassafras for timed cuts.
If you wish to buck some firewood I can drag some trees up for you to play on. Better beat Super3. That man can buck a lot of wood in just a short time. LOL
Please bring chaps, and I would appreciate you wearing them. Thanks.
Zip Code is 46151
I am about 30 miles south of Indianapolis and 20 miles north of Bloomington

Last edited:
Trying to pick a sunny dry weekend in the month of MAY.
My firewood pile is getting low, Nah just kidding I will have some decent sized beech to race on for the big saws. And I think WKPOOR is going to bring his stand and some of them Ohio Square trees. Otherwise it will be Indiana round trees, natural like they grow in my woods. Sassafras for timed cuts.
If you wish to buck some firewood I can drag some trees up for you to play on. Better beat Super3. That man can buck a lot of wood in just a short time. LOL
Please bring chaps, and I would appreciate you wearing them. Thanks.

zip code?

Oh yeah!!

If at all possible I'll be there.Should have my 660/bb with .404 and .375.Really want to see which is faster.:yourock:

Would love to make this, but the 1st two weekends aren't looking good...So post up some dates when you guys get it figured out...

I'll be there. Let us know the date when you figure it out. Maybe I'll have my 262xp by then.

I would like to make it over but I know the 1st 2 weekends are out for me. The other ones I should be planting but maybe I can get away.

Bill

i'd like to come. problem is that I'll be turkey hunting the 1st weekend. I'll be flying out to see the redwoods the 2nd and might be able to cut trip short and be back the 3rd weekend. The 4th is Memoral

Well, I don't have any chaps and don't plan on getting any. Ya'll have fun :)

Someone will loan you a set if you want to attend.
My request was not so much aimed at the guys that do not have them. It was aimed at the guys that own them,had them with them ion the seat of the truck,LOL

Hey...nobody came over to help on my side of the woods, so I just kept cuttin.

GTG Sponsor

I have noticed that my original GTG gift bag sponsor is no longer a sponsor here.
Are there any current sponsors that would like to step up and put together some goody bag stuff for some free advertising? Thanks Eric

i'd like to come. problem is that I'll be turkey hunting the 1st weekend. I'll be flying out to see the redwoods the 2nd and might be able to cut trip short and be back the 3rd weekend. The 4th is Memoral

Crap I forgot about Memoral weekend. I'm going to Dale Hollow with a bunch of women. I do it every year.
Let's see boats full of half naked drunk women or sweaty guys with chains saws. mmmmm....I'm going to have to choice half naked women on this weekend.

Let's see boats full of half naked drunk women or sweaty guys with chains saws. mmmmm....I'm going to have to choice half naked women on this weekend.

I guess your decision should be if your a spectator or a competitor. If your just going to look at half drunk women than you probably be better off at the GTG where you touch the merchandise. Now on the other hand if your going to actually hook on to a hooker, don't let us hold you back and take pics. We like pics!

Back