Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st weeks is out for me as well. It's sounding like the 3rd week might work for the most people.

FATGUY, we could ride together.
4th is my only week I can't, I open to everything else, but the 3rd sounds the best.

Date is set

May 23rd. Yeah I know it is Memorial day weekend.
Banshee I do not understand your dilemma Playing with wood at a GTG or playing with your wood after watching half neked chicks ona boat?

May 23rd. Yeah I know it is Memorial day weekend.
Banshee I do not understand your dilemma Playing with wood at a GTG or playing with your wood after watching half neked chicks ona boat?

Ahhh :censored:!! My 8 year olds birthday is on the 25, so I imagine that my wife will have the party on that Saturday.:(

Ahhh :censored:!! My 8 year olds birthday is on the 25, so I imagine that my wife will have the party on that Saturday.:(

Ah shoot.. Suggest a Sunday after church party.. Or better yet a Monday seeing how it is a holiday. LOL

Ah shoot.. Suggest a Sunday after church party.. Or better yet a Monday seeing how it is a holiday. LOL

Hmmm, now there is an idea, I forgot about the holiday, I'll hint around tonight about it and see what I can talk her into before I tell her about a GTG. I won't mention anything about the GTG until maybe a week before that way she don't suspect I was baiting her.:clap:

The wife is having a garage sale that day...More the reason to not be home...The only problem is, I don't trust her w/ the saws I would leave behind...Might come home to an empty garage...

The wife is having a garage sale that day...More the reason to not be home...The only problem is, I don't trust her w/ the saws I would leave behind...Might come home to an empty garage...

Note to all in attendance. It has come to be. That Brad and I will be leaving the GTG for a few hours. Seems as if there is a Garage sale that we might score some cheap saw at. LOL

Note to all in attendance. It has come to be. That Brad and I will be leaving the GTG for a few hours. Seems as if there is a Garage sale that we might score some cheap saw at. LOL

I don't have anything you guys would want...And if I do just let me know and I will bring it w/ to save you the trip...

Well, I don't have any chaps and don't plan on getting any. Ya'll have fun :)

You can use mine, that's one less excuse you have to say home. :)

Long time no see:)

Eric's GTGs are more relaxed and less about who has the most tricked out chain. When you can smell the testosterone in the air is when I take my ball and go home. :)

Eric, are we cutting firewood for the widow this year?

Ian

Last edited:
I do believe I can make it that weekend. Hopefully it's not hotter than :censored: by then. It seems we go from cold to hot with no spring anymore. I've got a KILLER deer loin recipe and a ton of loins if someone wants to fire up the grill. WDO

I need a 16-21hp lawnmower engine for my splitter project.. ;)

Ian

I might have a lead on one. A friend has a few lawnmowers he bought in one shot to build a splitter, he just offered a motor to me yesterday. I'll ask and see what he has and how much he would want for one. I do know they are all vertical shaft motors. Some Kohlers and Briggs.

Back