Just received my Snellerized 372xpw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exumed

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some pics of the 372xpw I recently purchased from Caddguy. Thanks again
Caddguy!

It's a 2007 XPW that Caddguy purchased NIB in 2010 and immediately sent it off to Brad Snelling for port work.

I fired it up after unboxing and this thing rocks! Instant throttle response, and an amazing sound!
Here are some obligatory pics:

Here's a video from Brad just after he did the port work from Thread.

And for you guys who spotted the 2 hiding in the corner, here's all 3 together:

On the left we have a 2004 372xp that I purchased to repair and resell. It ended up having a mangled intake manifold boot. Since replacement the saw runs well; even though it isn't pretty.

On the right is a saw I picked up from a guy locally. In fact, it's the first 372 I've owned. The guy I picked it up from rebuilt it, but after several hours of use it lost compression. Turns out he mismatched some parts and didn't follow the correct run in procedure, or do any carb tuning. Anyway, that saw has been rebuilt with a 52mm P&C. I polished the exhaust port but that's about it. It has 3.8 hours on the clock for run in and runs excellent.

Anyway, that's my current stable. I'll hopefully be a couple saws lighter before too much longer :)
Needless to say, I'm excited to be the new owner of such an amazing saw. I can't wait to sink it into some real wood!

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some pics of the 372xpw I recently purchased from Caddguy. Thanks again
Caddguy!

It's a 2007 XPW that Caddguy purchased NIB in 2010 and immediately sent it off to Brad Snelling for port work.

I fired it up after unboxing and this thing rocks! Instant throttle response, and an amazing sound!
Here are some obligatory pics:

Here's a video from Brad just after he did the port work from Thread.

And for you guys who spotted the 2 hiding in the corner, here's all 3 together:

On the left we have a 2004 372xp that I purchased to repair and resell. It ended up having a mangled intake manifold boot. Since replacement the saw runs well; even though it isn't pretty.

On the right is a saw I picked up from a guy locally. In fact, it's the first 372 I've owned. The guy I picked it up from rebuilt it, but after several hours of use it lost compression. Turns out he mismatched some parts and didn't follow the correct run in procedure, or do any carb tuning. Anyway, that saw has been rebuilt with a 52mm P&C. I polished the exhaust port but that's about it. It has 3.8 hours on the clock for run in and runs excellent.

Anyway, that's my current stable. I'll hopefully be a couple saws lighter before too much longer :)
Needless to say, I'm excited to be the new owner of such an amazing saw. I can't wait to sink it into some real wood!

GREAT LOOKING SAW !!! if you want to sell it before putting it into wood,i would be very interested

Very nice. I couldn't imagine taking my first cut with that..... Damn! Russ

:popcorn: I'll be one the lookout for them 2 to be listed.:laugh:
I know I've asked you this before, but...

What do you do with all those saws? o_O

BTW, I've got a 2171 with your name on it! Let me know when you're back on your feet and working. ;)

I know I've asked you this before, but...

What do you do with all those saws? o_O

BTW, I've got a 2171 with your name on it! Let me know when you're back on your feet and working. ;)

Saving them for the apocalypse! Go ahead and send me some detailed pics on the 2171 and the # you have in mind.:rock:

:popcorn:

Back