• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Lawnboy 6.5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonrkba

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a lawnboy 6.5 gold pro. Two cycle. Has new crank bearings, seals, lines, starter recoil, primer bulb and maybe more. I rebuilt it last year and it was done right. I used it five times, ran out the gas and parked it. I gassed it up again about two months ago and it started right up. Ran out the gas and parked it again. It's the personal pace style. This is a nice old two cycle mower and as far as I know needs nothing. I hate to part with it but need the saw and don't use the mower.

I'm looking to trade for a chainsaw 57cc plus but will consider all offers. $230obo cash if you don't want to trade.
I like vintage stuff but will entertain all offers. Pioneer, Homelite or Mcculloch. Stihl MS290, 311, 038, 029 Super and similar. Also if you have a lot of saws that need work we might be able to make a deal.

Face to face here in NC. ZIP 27357. I'll travel a little to make a deal. If you have any questions or want more pictures just ask. These pictures where taken in my basement and don't do it much justice.KIMG0052.JPG KIMG0053.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0051.JPG
    KIMG0051.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 6
Back