older chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I would be willing to talk to anyone interested in selling almost any type of chainsaw, running or not, 1980 or earlier. of course if it is a husqvarna then I am always interested no matter the year. Thanks

old saws

Hi Hushyman , I have 2 old Mac 35's from the 1950's ,are you interested .also have 1957 magazine ad for the mac 35 .it cost 165.00 then.

Need help with Older Allis Chalmers chainsaw

I have an older allis chalmers chainsaw & need a bit of help. It has a 12" bar & runs very good, but the manual oil pump that will not pump oil. Mechanism looks in working shape & not worn, but I don't have any assy drawings, etc, so cannot guarantee that I have it together exactly correct. Any ideas??

I am not looking to sell, but looks like you may have ideas on care & feeding of the older units.

Thanks.

51 and 61

Big D I am inersted in the 51 and 61 let me know if you still have them..
I am into stihl and older Jonsered's too...

davefr

hey Dave, what is 'cheap'? I used a 41 when I worked for a local municipality several years back. Decent mid-size saw, we ran 18" or 20" bars on them I think. I never replaced any of my saws that got stolen last year after I hurt my back, and I may be interested. You can post here or email me, either way.

$30 + shipping and it's yours. It has powerhead and bar but no chain.

Everything looks great except the cylinder and piston.

davefr

I just got off the phone with my local dealer and he told me that they quit carrying Husky about 3 months ago. Without a close parts supply, I'm goingf to have to pass on the 41. :(

Back