Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on my p41, im an idiot. When i rebuilt the carb i removed the old square base gasket went back together with the football shaped ones from the kit. The impulse hole lined up fine, however the impulse channel in the plastic manifold was exposed creating massive air leak. So switched out for a square gasket and all is well after a carb retune its ready to rock and roll.

Id like to get the recoil and clutch cover decals, the air cleaner decal is perfect. This one is nice enough im not gonna touch the paint just a thorough cleaning.

Hi Mark,

I bought a set of OEM for the 655. Tim crossed them.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/pioneer-chainsaws.70698/page-519#post-5964897

The 428746 is the large P series seal.

Use SKF 5606 double lip or National 472705 double lip Nitrile

Fits bore size 1.00 inch and shaft size 9/16"

Thanks Cory, I didn't look before but didn't figure the P 41 used the same seals as the bigger ones. I'll get me a couple seals before I dig back into this saw. Who knows when that will be. LOl

I gotta pioneer / poulan question for yall. Does any of the pioneer saws have the extra port in the cylinder like my 655?

Latest posts

Back