• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets put it this way, I can do $450 shipped pho. Any less and I'm keeping it. I also have a 262xp that I put together for myself. you can have either at that price. decisions, decisions :)

if the price doesn't scare you away i'll get pics and more details. the saws will be ready to go, and ported by me, but i'm sure you'll like to do your own stuff to them...

I'm going to have a 372 done for this weekend I think. I cut the chassis to optimize squish. New bearings and seals. Has oem p&c, oem case, starter cover and top cover, some AM parts like a am handle/tank and clutch cover. It is ported by me. Let me do the final put it together this weekend and i'll get pics and compression and all that stuff.

or are you looking for something in a box? :)

By 'chassis' do you mean cases? If so........why did you cut the cases rather than the cylinder base to set squish clearance?

cases.... for me its easier to stick it on the Bridgeport than to dog a cylinder it in the lathe. plus, I can optimize squish, and still run a gasket. plus, if the cylinder goes bad, just swap out the cylinder and squish still will be good! nice compression boost rather than milling the base of the cylinder. its just the way I do it, that's all...

Lets put it this way, I can do $450 shipped pho. Any less and I'm keeping it. I also have a 262xp that I put together for myself. you can have either at that price. decisions, decisions :)

if the price doesn't scare you away i'll get pics and more details. the saws will be ready to go, and ported by me, but i'm sure you'll like to do your own stuff to them...

That's something I'll have to think about!

I know I'll regret this later. I guess I'll have to say no. I'll probably keep my eyes open for 272 conversion parts. I can't really justify having a 372, with a 262 and a 390. My dad doesn't really want to change as bad as I thought he did so, that said. It would still be tempting!:D:envy:

Back