• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs-dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's worth what people will pay and I'm willing to pay $50 to a saw I would never see!

Heck I'll sell ya 20 of those right now. Will be nice to get some saw money without having to ship anything.:D

When you get a chance, PM me on the 'other site' about that low-top 288 cover (and whatever else we were chatting about).

seems-legit-part4-19.jpeg
funny ****

I bet he got wind that I hang out with the riff raff over @ SH and that's why he didn't except my offer!

I bet he got tired of being heckled. Maybe it will end up on eBay here in the next couple weeks
Not sure about the "heckling" portion.

He had at least one if not more legitimate offers, and as evidenced here in this thread, he failed to reply to any PM's

Not sure about the "heckling" portion.

He had at least one if not more legitimate offers, and as evidenced here in this thread, he failed to reply to any PM's
I sent him a message an hour and a half after he posted, and included my phone number. I never got a reply to my PM, a text, or a phone call.

Back