Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6285a1bdb2cee119e89a8e66d72f59ef.jpg

USPS for the win again.... not sure if my new prop will be here for my up coming trip despite paying for expedited shipping. Pay over 20% more than item cost for shipping and then they cannot get that right. I am not mad at the vendor...they have done their part.

Have the same problems with shipping, really a hit or miss deal with them. I got a 50 lb package of expanding grout landed here in just 2 days from purchase. many small lighter parts can take from 5 - 10 days from the same area, no ryme or reason from the PO.

Never hurts to go prepared, carry spares and tools plus hope they will not be needed. Had to help out this weekend when some showed up without their gas tank and no battery. Some McGuyvering and a spare fully charged battery with new stainless bolts,washers and nuts, made a couples weekend more enjoyable, had to pull the cowling and manually squirt some fuel directly into the carb throat as well, electric injector seized, no choke model.

Have fun Jimmy.......damn.....I wish I was on the water....92 'Merican here at the shop......tractor is on the trailer, bush hog in the back of the truck......heading up to get set up to mow Hoss's pasture.....likely no mowing today or tomorrow as it's 'spose to be hotter than today!!

Have fun Jimmy.......damn.....I wish I was on the water....92 'Merican here at the shop......tractor is on the trailer, bush hog in the back of the truck......heading up to get set up to mow Hoss's pasture.....likely no mowing today or tomorrow as it's 'spose to be hotter than today!!

Just being by the ocean today dropped the temp 4 - 5 degrees plus felt more like a 10 deg difference, lots of surfers on Lawrencetown beach.

Hole is doing well. Amazing the change in boat's attitude when swapping props. According to manufacturer's it dropped 1" of pitch...I think it was more like 2". Anyways the RPM came right up where it should be and I picked up a touch of speed. Sitting over night it shows no water intrusion either. I am pretty pleased overall.

Now this new body of water with submerged old road beds and such... new poorly marked navigational hazards...all part of the fun I suppose.

Back