Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a shame that them good old saws got caught in corporate takeovers and then milked into nothingness .
Unlike Stihl :)
Yup , betcha it'll be just like Festivus when he gets back , tall tales of strength and large tracks of trees felled single handedly with that long discontinued 49sp and then we'll hear all about the dismal weather and the dismal working conditions while out in that dismal weather .

It's kinda hard to get the real truth on that byegone era 49sp , polly bought with his first pennies from the sporran you know , not got all his monies worth out of it yet , hard to know the real story , he is a true Scott you know ...
Now, on the other hand , since the weather is free and if he sez it's dismal I believe it to be true , no need to embellish that because there was no monies from the sporran involved so dismal it is .
However , I betchya he still smiles at that dismal weather , because it's free .
He is a true Scott you know .

Well , with all that dismal weather on the way this week I'm sure we'll hear about how that 49sp doubled as a snowblower and allowed him to stay on schedule for the camp rehab while that dismal weather came from all directions attacking the Isle of Man and surrounded Ol'Biscuit .

Invasion! [emoji22]
551c2b9c8337c5d3ee01951d70864521.jpg

We're polly gonna hear about how Ol'Biscuit waved at his mighty 49sp at the dismal sky in anger and just like Moses held out his staff to part the Red Sea , the dismal weather parted so he could finish todays outdoor work just to return to it's dismal state once he was ready to do indoor stuffs in his Fortress of Solitude on the Isle of Man .

Latest posts

Back