Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to have those spaces re-striped and all of the asphalt touched up. First thing they did... dump all of that on it. Waste of time and money.
e92a0054b732bbca7e50214873d1398a.jpg
5d3e55c7a58609798db48cfa3026212d.jpg

So......last Sunday I was mowing my lawn...first time this year.....the old fella across the street came wobbling down his driveway carrying something.....he left it by the side of the road and wobbled back up to his garage and reappeared with another item and left them both there.....then a few minutes later he comes back with a piece of paper with letters on it. I mentioned it to the bride and she went ovah and looked...….the items came to my side of the road immediately. Been looking for a pair of these for the camp now that I have a nice counter to sit and watch the goings on in the harbor. All I have found were to tall or to wide for the kitchen there...…these were perfect!! AND the price was right!!!!

IMG_0952.jpg

So......last Sunday I was mowing my lawn...first time this year.....the old fella across the street came wobbling down his driveway carrying something.....he left it by the side of the road and wobbled back up to his garage and reappeared with another item and left them both there.....then a few minutes later he comes back with a piece of paper with letters on it. I mentioned it to the bride and she went ovah and looked...….the items came to my side of the road immediately. Been looking for a pair of these for the camp now that I have a nice counter to sit and watch the goings on in the harbor. All I have found were to tall or to wide for the kitchen there...…these were perfect!! AND the price was right!!!!

View attachment 831165
Sweet! Fell into a similar deal last summer, new neighbors on the lake wanted rid of their table and chairs, 6 of them, one a captains model. Asked what they wanted for them, take them please was the answer, save us from transporting them out or burning them here at the camp. I was happy, later they gave us a very nice hutch, same deal but we forced them to take $50. , just couldn`t settle on taking too much stuff for free. Since then he has taken to dropping off five gallon containers of gasoline at my new storage shed.

View attachment 831165

So....these guys went to the island last weekend.....was worried that may have to modify the counter/cabinet spacing to allow them to slide in under the counter out of the way when not in use...…..knew the height wasn't a problem but the width was of concern. Oh man....they slide right in perfect.....they have to go in pretty straight but fit perfectly.....'bout an inch extra space overall....so about 5/16" space between them when in there...….FREE don't really get much better than that!!!!!

Back