The boss is skipping town on everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't want to drill holes in the bench or the walls, so I viced it with some steel that was setting around.

I have three grinders, none of which have the auto clamping feature :(

Wrist ends up killing me after a night of doing chains.

Time to sell them all before everyone figures out the hydraulic clamp is available, and take that money to put down on the new kind.

OK i am new here, so i will go easy on you:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please seek some help, i managed to get to page 9 but had to give up otherwise i would be booking into the funny farm that you clearly need to be in.

So I've been out plowing and clearing trees for the past couple of days, what'd I miss?

Has the company gone public yet? What are the prices of the IPO? Have you expanded to foreign markets and what about the agreed upon international trade agreements made by your climber/owner/chief cook and bottle washer? And of course, what about the baby now that his father is imprisoned in Botswana after taking the rap for that crime we all know you had your fingers in (even though we all know it's your old boss up to his old tricks)? Do tell, do tell.
:yoyo::dizzy::potstir:

So it's clear, eh new toad?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Clear as mud me old bean:msp_smile:

One day once you are well again you will read all your ramblings and wonder why you spouted all this crap but for now keep on :bang::hmm3grin2orange:, we are all looking forward to the next episode.

Dang, I was hoping this thread had finally died.

LOL....

I only read the first page, but to touch on theft to recover wages (perhaps painfully at this point judging by the number of pages contained therein). I once had a guy walk off a jobsite because of his own personal reasons. He took a brand new 346 with him for insurance because he knew I'd be pissed off about him leaving, so he figured I wouldnt pay him. I called him up and he tells me I get my saw back when I pay him his money. I tell him to get his azz back to the site with the saw or I'm calling the police. Well, long story short, he called what he thought was my bluff, and before he knew it, the police were at his place recovering stolen evidence. The saw was valued at roughly $500 at the time, and that got him a grand larceny charge which I refused to press charges on. Don't steal from anyone, regardless of the motivation.

LOL....

I only read the first page, but to touch on theft to recover wages (perhaps painfully at this point judging by the number of pages contained therein). I once had a guy walk off a jobsite because of his own personal reasons. He took a brand new 346 with him for insurance because he knew I'd be pissed off about him leaving, so he figured I wouldnt pay him. I called him up and he tells me I get my saw back when I pay him his money. I tell him to get his azz back to the site with the saw or I'm calling the police. Well, long story short, he called what he thought was my bluff, and before he knew it, the police were at his place recovering stolen evidence. The saw was valued at roughly $500 at the time, and that got him a grand larceny charge which I refused to press charges on. Don't steal from anyone, regardless of the motivation.

If you think the 1st page was good read more it gets waaaaay better, eventually a climber that was only there a week was given the company.

So I've been out plowing and clearing trees for the past couple of days, what'd I miss?

Has the company gone public yet? What are the prices of the IPO? Have you expanded to foreign markets and what about the agreed upon international trade agreements made by your climber/owner/chief cook and bottle washer? And of course, what about the baby now that his father is imprisoned in Botswana after taking the rap for that crime we all know you had your fingers in (even though we all know it's your old boss up to his old tricks)? Do tell, do tell.
:yoyo::dizzy::potstir:

LOL, I don't know about all that, but I know you guys had a good snow season down on the Cape!!!

Back