The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
024AV, lets see. 7 tooth .325 kit-1121-007-1001
8 tooth .325 kit-1121-007-1002
7 tooth 3/8 Picco kit-1121-007-1004
8 tooth 3/8 Picco kit-1121-007-1005
7 tooth 3/8 kit-1121-007-1035
Take ya choice.....

Serail number really isn't worth looking up for a saw that old. Its 20 years out of warranty....

What are the options on a 028 ????

LOL, no fear Brother Belgian. When they e-mail me I always reply and try my best to answer all their questions. I sold a saw last week to a guy that had sent several e-mails from the website. When he came in I didn't know who he is and he didn't know I was the guy answering his e-mails. I sold him what he wanted and he goes btw, I'm Bob, the guy that was e-mailing this place. I go I'm Tom, the guy that was answering your e-mails. He goes so you do it all huh, I grinned and said ya dayummmmmmmmm right, he laffed and had a good time getting his saw.

That website thing works great I tell ya. True they still have to come get what they want in person but, they are getting swooned in the e-mails by yours truely. Almost as good as the backroom selling but without the ball bat and head locks and wrestling matches,LOLOLOL

To say nothing of the tepid Folgers.....:greenchainsaw:

Any Zebra parts ??

Fraid not. I got a complaint last week for not having a Husky parts. I was told well "where in the hell am I suppose to get it". I said try a Husky shop, not a Stihl shop. He got the message and cooled his jets. Gonna sell that man a saw real soon, he was ticked he couldn't find a bar anywhere for his saw..

Good post there. I'm watching that very closely. Should I get a unit in made in China they are gonna have to almost break my fingers to order another one of that unit. All dealers are free to sell what they want. I myself do not want to sell a unit made in China. Many dealers will do exactly what I plan on doing, simply not carry that unit. Zama is bad enough without dealing with an entire unit made overthere. Seems all the manufactures are in the game overthere but if the dealers refuse to order them they will have to sell them overthere, I think,yikes, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quality is not of concern at this plant. It is run by Stihl Inc the same way the other plants are ran. The only product you will see from here are some homeowner models.

Now, Back to the story

Or the sodomy.

I was laying in my bed dead to the world. I was in deep sleep dreaming of fields of daises, springtime mellow breezes, on top of the world. Then it hit me, I smell a rat. Sure enuff its you, I shoulda known. The only thing you know about sodomy is everything about sodomy, not surprising to me at all,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Tom's description of his dream:

I was in deep sleep dreaming of fields of daises, springtime mellow breezes, on top of the world.

Tom's dream:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Woodie thats a wild green hat ya wearing there, hows the beer ole boy,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You type pretty good one handed while holding a beer in the other, then again it is coming from your favorite spout,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm going back to bed Woodie, keep drinking and keep away, I hate to shoot you on such a cold nite,hehehehe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back