Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pm me if you need a 034 cylinder (some moron smoother up the intake and exhaust a little ......IE moron was me )and it ate a meator piston up and needs some more work (lower exhaust port) a used 034-036 crank, good used crank bearings and new china crank seals .

ok,,, heres that piston,, its for a ms250,,, has some very minor scuffing but it can be cleaned up,,,, also some slightly used toilet paper,, no guarntees on the toilet paper,, use it at your own risk,,,,, will be adding some 3/8 chain loops tomorrow in 60 and 72 dl 50 gauge,,, best thing is to pm me for these
IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1508.JPG

You can have this good used small mount Husky 16" B/C setup. .325 - .058 - 66DL. A lot of life left. I've got shipping, but won't go out until Monday at the earliest.

Spoken for, going to cat-face timber

DSC08322_zps0287a084.jpg

DSC08323_zps236ed8a2.jpg

I got a couple jugs here...

On the left is a 54mm Husqvarna that someone did some "grinding" on. Also has a broken fin on top. Not sure what it fits. 385 maybe? On the right, a Makita 6401 with light scoring. It should be an easy clean up. Just pay shipping.
View attachment 382530 View attachment 382531
The 385 jug is gone. :) Still have the 6400/6401 available.

Olympyk/ Ecco 970 mostly all there needs intake parts. P and c will work but fresh would be better. Please do not flip this. It's for you or to give to someone in need.

Yours for the price of shipping

Also included lightened high performance Milky Way wrapper.part of the deal will not separate.

David

Sale pending

Happy holidays

Please enjoy some egg nog

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 88
{CLAIMED}
Ok, here's an odd one. Anybody want this old head off a peavey? Solid piece, not at all rotted. Looks to be a newer one - probably not vintage. I picked it up several years ago with the intentions of making a new handle. Labonville used to have replacement handles. Please pay shipping.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417211367824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417211367824.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 76
ok,,, heres that piston,, its for a ms250,,, has some very minor scuffing but it can be cleaned up,,,, also some slightly used toilet paper,, no guarntees on the toilet paper,, use it at your own risk,,,,, will be adding some 3/8 chain loops tomorrow in 60 and 72 dl 50 gauge,,, best thing is to pm me for these
View attachment 382555 View attachment 382556
I cant believe it,,,, no takers on this stuff yet,,,, I figured at least the TP paper would have been gone in no time

Back