• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
well, Admin will be able to retrieve it. I printed the 2nd page off, that shows the pics of all the damage. Of course the "buyer" has those pics as well.... he took em. in the orig pics the "seller" never showed the bottom of the saw, guess there was a reason.

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
Go read this kinda sets up the sales pitch as to the history of the 044 on T-post

stihl 044 mfg date
Discussion in 'Chainsaw' started by rednecksawman, Feb 24, 2015.
looks like he deleted that thread, too... image.jpg

I guess that's one more person I won't ever be buying anything from. If someone feels the need to delete their own threads so they don't look bad, I don't want anything to do with that person.

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
Bad saw sales week on AS. Bait and switch. 044 and 200T sales gone bad. Better to buy stuff that is advertised as broken, or take a huge risk. Also may as well pay the 3% premium on Paypal using a CC, and if it ain't right, just ship the shiit back.

All my sales here and on Ebay allow for returns. I have never gotten a saw back from anyone. Ever. I never have gotten burned buying here, and I have gotten a lot of stuff off this site. I got burned a few times on Ebay, and I do not buy whole saws there any more. Just saw parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.