• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post master suggested I send it a certain way so it couldn't get lost in the shuffle. Certified first class signature required and insured etc...

I have only dealt with USPS on one claim and they were not very helpful. UPS store was very reassuring when I sent a saw with $1k insurance last week. One thing they both said, if a claim is paid they either lost the item or get it back.

I have only dealt with USPS on one claim and they were not very helpful. UPS store was very reassuring when I sent a saw with $1k insurance last week. One thing they both said, if a claim is paid they either lost the item or get it back.

It arrived in perfect shape. If UPS is an option..... then that is how I ship- period.

Me too!
8ead3e4e4d4c90196db1fa8ddb8d479a.jpg

I called usps claims today my post office did it wrong.. So I have to take it to them again and leave the saw with them. They make the determination if its paid out and they keep or have it fixed. Also they screwed up and had me pay for registered mail 15.73 that they were not supposed to so they have to refund that. The usual BS. I will take it all back to them tomorrow and go through it again. The person I spoke with was really helpful and said it should be paid as soon as they get the right forms.. Also redneck has me listed on the payout so the settlement will go straight to me. So sounds positive however slightly postponed.

I called usps claims today my post office did it wrong.. So I have to take it to them again and leave the saw with them. They make the determination if its paid out and they keep or have it fixed. Also they screwed up and had me pay for registered mail 15.73 that they were not supposed to so they have to refund that. The usual BS. I will take it all back to them tomorrow and go through it again. The person I spoke with was really helpful and said it should be paid as soon as they get the right forms.. Also redneck has me listed on the payout so the settlement will go straight to me. So sounds positive however slightly postponed.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you . and thanks for the update.
Chris

Real good. Then they will take your broken saw as evidence, deny your claim, and retain your saw as evidence. UPS is no better. I wouldn't piss on UPS if it was on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back