• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be a resolution. How was this shipped? Ups or USPS?

At this point, with 5800 views, this thread is serving it's intended purpose. :havingarest: May be the most viewed thread in the TP in a long time. Wait till it gets updated with the pics (if the seller doesn't do the right thing)..... it's gonna be epic.:yes:

Thanks bryanr for keeping all in the loop I check this post everytime I am on TP just to see whats up. You grandfather is right: a life time to build a reputation and 2 seconds to destroy it. Its nice to see those words from someone else.

thanks for the morning bump.

At this point, with 5800 views, this thread is serving it's intended purpose. :havingarest: May be the most viewed thread in the TP in a long time. Wait till it gets updated with the pics (if the seller doesn't do the right thing)..... it's gonna be epic.:yes:
Epic as in even more drama? if the seller was going to make it right it would've already been done or never wrong in the first place

Im staying in contact checking n with John (OSN) regularly and have info, but as many of you know, what is discussed in a PM with me and a member, never leaves that PM. It will be up to John, when he decides to bring us all as a group up to speed on this debacle.

Im staying in contact checking n with John (OSN) regularly and have info, but as many of you know, what is discussed in a PM with me and a member, never leaves that PM. It will be up to John, when he decides to bring us all as a group up to speed on this debacle.
Your a good man Steven. We need more like you on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back