Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bwalker

Um little girls read this forum. Why in the hell would you post a video in my build thread of a drunk Australian man climbing around in tree wearing a jock strap?..
Then he climbs down to argue with a cop about his big d***.

Is there really something wrong with you?

Answer for it now you fool.
What is your problem troll?
WTF are you talking about?

Your a troll and I damn sure don't need you to tell me anything.

It's called running manners you ass. Something you don't have, obviously. Go find your mob and bother them dude.
You need to do less talking and more learning. You say Randy doesn't know what he's doing, which is rich coming from you. You clearly don't know what your talking about.
And your a crook to boot.

First lesson for you. Fuel puddles everywhere in a two stroke when it's cold or not @WOT. Even then fuel is still out of suspension so it burns too late. No power there just wasted fuel. You'd understand that if you knew anything about ports or heads.

Second raising compression isn’t the end all be all. The pumping losses can outweigh the benefits many times.

Next question.

First lesson for you. Fuel puddles everywhere in a two stroke when it's cold or not @WOT. Even then fuel is still out of suspension so it burns too late. No power there just wasted fuel. You'd understand that if you knew anything about ports or heads.

Second raising compression isn’t the end all be all. The pumping losses can outweigh the benefits many times.

Next question.
In the first case the majority of the fuel that enters the motor in liquid droplet form quickly flashes to vapor when it encounters the warm crankcase while under a vacuum. That you don't know this is telling...
In the second much of the gains in saw porting is from the increase in compression because the stock comoressionnratios are so low. The pumping losses argument is frankly ridiculous. A motor like a saw without a tuned pipe needs more compression and the limiting factor isn't pumping loses, but rather heat influenced charge density losses.

In the first case the majority of the fuel that enters the motor in liquid droplet form quickly flashes to vapor when it encounters the warm crankcase while under a vacuum. That you don't know this is telling...
In the second much of the gains in saw porting is from the increase in compression because the stock comoressionnratios are so low. The pumping losses argument is frankly ridiculous. A motor like a saw without a tuned pipe needs more compression and the limiting factor isn't pumping loses, but rather heat influenced charge density losses.
No idea why tonight you decided to follow my profile.
Please tell us why. You been following me around for days to jump on my case, why?

Your post is an option like so many others.

Your post is an option like so many others.
I will tell you flat out that your saws will in no way compete against saws that have the compreasion raised. Snd I am talking woods saws here.
That and you don't understand the fundamentals of a two stroke motor, which is very apparent. Which is fine if not for two things. You apparently are trying to sell porting services or at least did in the past. And you rip on other guys who's saws would absolutely smoke yours.

I will tell you flat out that your saws will in no way compete against saws that have the compreasion raised. Snd I am talking woods saws here.
That and you don't understand the fundamentals of a two stroke motor, which is very apparent. Which is fine if not for two things. You apparently are trying to sell porting services or at least did in the past. And you rip on other guys who's saws would absolutely smoke yours.
Excellent.
You know nothing about me and just based all that on the internet lol.

Well I've got nothing but happy people who bringing me tools and toys to port. I've been at it about fourty years part time and far from new at this. Guys like you are everywhere, keyboard warriors.
You've never seen my work or ran any of anything done by me. You don't know me and you appear to know little to nothing about two stroke engines but keep reading that old data maybe some day you'll catchup. Seriously though if you want to follow me around you might learn something.

You are the one two days ago who posted that inappropriate video here and started following my profile.
Why did you do it?
Did you think it was funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back