Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.
You know nothing about me and just based all that on the internet lol.

Well I've got nothing but happy people who bringing me tools and toys to port. I've been at it about fourty years part time and far from new at this. Guys like you are everywhere, keyboard warriors.
You've never seen my work or ran any of anything done by me. You don't know me and you appear to know little to nothing about two stroke engines but keep reading that old data maybe some day you'll catchup. Seriously though if you want to follow me around you might learn something.

You are the one two days ago who posted that inappropriate video here and started following my profile.
Why did you do it?
Did you think it was funny?
What damn video and was it removed?

What damn video and was it removed?
He posted a videos of a naked Australian guy climbing around a tree drunk. When he got down he was arguing with a cop but only wearing a jock strap and talking about his big d***. Might be funny to you or me but definitely not to some dad with his daughter reading along or his son. It was distasteful and vulgar at best. He denied posting it. Everything leaves a trail so it can be checked out. It is gone now and he only posted it to be a keyboard warrior and dump on me. I don't know this guy. Maybe he is off his meds?

He posted a videos of a naked Australian guy climbing around a tree drunk. When he got down he was arguing with a cop but only wearing a jock strap and talking about his big d***. Might be funny to you or me but definitely not to some dad with his daughter reading along or his son. It was distasteful and vulgar at best. He denied posting it. Everything leaves a trail so it can be checked out. It is gone now and he only posted it to be a keyboard warrior and dump on me. I don't know this guy. Maybe he is off his meds?
So its gone now right?

So, any apologies to bwalker after being accused multiple times of posting that vid? Lol 😂

How’s the saw doing, Ken. Any more progress?
What one?
Just got back from Pete's and I'm about to post the video of the 50cc Echo and eat dinner. Days are long and my nights are longer.

I didn't get through checking the timing on the 024S and none of the ported 200Ts are together yet. I ran the processor today and bucked some.

Plenty more need to be done including Petes 2186. He selling it as stock. He moved on to all new saws and had a few done up.
My 200, no time with selling everything.
So, any apologies to bwalker after being accused multiple times of posting that vid? Lol 😂

How’s the saw doing, Ken. Any more progress?
Absolutely 💯
Ben my apologies.

What one?
Just got back from Pete's and I'm about to post the video of the 50cc Echo and eat dinner. Days are long and my nights are longer.

I didn't get through checking the timing on the 024S and none of the ported 200Ts are together yet. I ran the processor today and bucked some.

Plenty more need to be done including Petes 2186. He selling it as stock. He moved on to all new saws and had a few done up.
My 200, no time with selling everything.

Absolutely 💯
Ben my apologies.
Just pokin’ at ya. Looking forward to the 024S vids

Just pokin’ at ya. Looking forward to the 024S vids
Can't get the damn 501 Echo videos to post in my carburetor thread. Made them short mostly under thirty seconds today. YouTube and it looks like tomorrow, sucks. Most videos I could text out from the last batch I did here on fresh jugs mostly. Don't get any ideas 😉

I'm looking forward to some sleep tonight. No heads, **** heads!

After eight years sitting here a thread seemed appropriate to build a tool.
well, probably wouldve been appropriate a while ago.
Recommendations
yeah, i dunno, maybe just spend a couple hours grinding on that cylinder.
I'm looking for suggestions on what needs to be done.
see above.
Thought you might show some skills here Ken.
that’ll teach ya…
I didn't come here to teach or impress anyone.
wait, its a build thread tho right? im confused.
It not my style to toot my own horn like so many others do.
oh for real?
Clearly, finishing up this "steamer" first is isn't priority one.
Clearly.
Um little girls read this forum
Also clearly.
Your a troll and I damn sure don't need you to tell me anything.
how dare you.
The floor is yours.
once again, your build thread.
Teach us port work or leave.
oh ffs…
Tells us how I'm a crook please, again
really, still not gettin there?
You've never seen my work or ran any of anything done by me.
yeah, nobody has, ever.
wow. this thread is an absolute wealth of knowledge.

well, probably wouldve been appropriate a while ago.

yeah, i dunno, maybe just spend a couple hours grinding on that cylinder.

see above.

that’ll teach ya…

wait, its a build thread tho right? im confused.

oh for real?

Clearly.

Also clearly.

how dare you.

once again, your build thread.

oh ffs…

really, still not gettin there?

yeah, nobody has, ever.
You've been huge help.
Please, stop back when you have less time.

thats too bad. i hope FWANK is ok. he certainly raised some good points. why will he be having difficulty in responding? did he get banned? if so, then why was he banned? it didnt seem as tho there were any obscene or defamatory comments. far worse occurs constantly in various political and religious threads on this site. seems to me like FWANK was merely trying to bring to light the long and checkered history of this saw, and the similarly checkered past of the OP. @Lightning Performance is soliciting port work in other threads and yet, makes this thread asking for help on how to do a basic port job (w/o machine work). as a member of this community for nearly 10 years, i have to admit its pretty upsetting. @Arbor1 what say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back