• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 036 pro fresh!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHRA1877

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So what I have is a fully rebuilt 036 with new OEM clutch side bearing, high quality aftermarket flywheel bearing. New meteor piston, OEM gasket kit with seals. Modded muffler. New OEM oil line, OEM impulse line, OEM fuel line, carb kit, new fuel and oil caps, OEM side cover, OEM clutch drum upgrade with larger bearing. Saw has had 2 tanks of fuel through it and both tanks have been super with silver synthetic oil mix. Saw runs great and I don't really want to let it go but am selling to fund a new 261cm

Want to get $450 plus shipping for the saw, also consider trades for 261cm you can text me at 973-390-9015

Someone out there's gotta be looking for a good running 036

In the last 2 weeks, I have sold a ported 036 and a regular 360 for much more than this one.

It's well worth it from a well respected member of AS. Buy now folks. This should have sold a long time ago.

On eBay (I know the prices can be far fetched) it would sell for $450-$550 easy in this condition.

Man i must have cut myself short if they are goin for that much..

That's why yours sold that quick.

I sent a PM to Brian 22 and told him about yours. He wanted my minty 360 but just missed it.

I sold my 036 Pro for $575 and the 360 for $545 (with some extra parts and an extra OEM cylinder). But this is still a great saw.

$400 is a good price on a nice 034S/036/360.

That's why yours sold that quick.

I sent a PM to Brian 22 and told him about yours. He wanted my minty 360 but just missed it.

I sold my 036 Pro for $575 and the 360 for $545 (with some extra parts and an extra OEM cylinder). But this is still a great saw.

$400 is a good price on a nice 034S/036/360.

ha..i dont care i wasnt lookin to make any money off of it i just wanted someone that would appreciate it to own it

Let's get this sold! The 261cm has arrived and need to fill the bank account before rent time comes

I had a 036 that was stolen years ago. I miss it.

Is the cylinder oem?
What is the compression?

I need another saw Like another hole in my head but this one has been sitting here too long.

It is late now, i will be be in touch sometime tomorrow.

Comp number will have to wait, I need to get the correct compression gauge, hopefully autozone has one in stock, the one I have is the one we use for our racecars and will give a low reading

What's the difference? My old man built super gas cars when I was a pup and I swear he has the old version of the same compression gauge I do.

Back