• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 036 pro fresh!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the exhaust delector stihl part? Do you have the part number?
So what I have is a fully rebuilt 036 with new OEM clutch side bearing, high quality aftermarket flywheel bearing. New meteor piston, OEM gasket kit with seals. Modded muffler. New OEM oil line, OEM impulse line, OEM fuel line, carb kit, new fu8el and oil caps, OEM side cover, OEM clutch drum upgrade with larger bearing. Saw has had 2 tanks of fuel through it and both tanks have been super with silver synthetic oil mix. Saw runs great and I don't really want to let it go but am selling to fund a new 261cm

Want to get $450 plus shipping for the saw, also consider trades for 261cm you can text me at 973-390-9015

NHRA super gas cars? And from what I have read you can't use the same style comp tester as you would with a big block Chevy as the saw would need to fill the line all the way up to the gauge and would add displacement to the saw, this showing a low comp reading, the small engine one has a shrader valve towards the cyl.

The muffler mod was a deflector off a husky 288 that worked perfectly for the mod.

Two pages so far and the saw still isn't sold!!

Got the correct gauge today, saw is still breaking in as its only had 2 maybe 3 tanks of fuel through it, all fuel has been 93 with silver stihl oil and ethanol treatment

Back