• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 038 farm boss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotax14

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 038 farm boss in fair to good condition, runs strong no issues, has 20" bar/chain or will sell power head only. Questions or picture requests please call or email. Prefer local pick up but I will ship. Located in Fond du Lac Wisconsin

Sold sold sold

Thanks

038 farm boss in fair to good condition, runs strong no issues, has 20" bar/chain or will sell power head only. Questions or picture requests please call or email. Prefer local pick up but I will ship. Located in Fond du Lac Wisconsin

Thanks
920-313-9216
Post some pics- you'll get a lot more action- just saying...

That is a Torquey old girl... My uncle had one years back and you could lean on it. Russ

That is a Torquey old girl... My uncle had one years back and you could lean on it. Russ
Yes it is! I hate to sell it but I just don't need it 034 is a little lighter and pulls a 20" just fine, and I'm not sure she would pull the 32" that my ms660 does...

Do U know how much compresson is has, & what been done to it? I'm looking for a good firewood saw that can do some good bucking. I'm using a MS290 thats about 11 years old, & would like a more powerful saw. Thanks

Do U know how much compresson is has, & what been done to it? I'm looking for a good firewood saw that can do some good bucking. I'm using a MS290 thats about 11 years old, & would like a more powerful saw. Thanks

It has a newer coil, and new tank vent, newer fuel line and filter. I am not sure the actuall compression but it runs strong nothing to suggest that it is low. I had a 029 super and you couldn't compare the saws the 038 had significant more power. I never ran more than a 20" on it, but according to stihl when I emailed them, they said it will take up to a 32"

The 20" on it is wore but not wore out, I am open to offers on the power head only if it is getting shipped, that will help keep that cost down also.

Thanks
Dan

Back