044 Serial number help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Nimrod

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am hoping someone could confirm this is a 12mm wrist pin saw, because of the space between the 2 and what appears to be a 1, I am not sure if this is x13004362 or x130043621?? Thanks in advance for any help!IMG_3769.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3769.jpg
    IMG_3769.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 11
thanks ,I bought this saw recently from a craigslist listing. the cylinder on this saw is not the original, it had been replaced with a 046 cylinder and not very well done. stripped the threads on one of the case holes and snapped the bolt on one other, as a result it looks like it burned up with the air leak.

If it has a 046 cylinder on it then it's definitely a 12mm plus with the 046 cylinder on it it has the piston in it to now she's a big bore.

Yes definitely a 12mm, I was worried when I couldn’t make heads or tails of the serial #. I thought someone tried putting a 12mm crank on a 10mm saw case. I don’t see any ware in the case so moving forward.

I think I’m going to split the case and change the crankshaft bearings. Are there crankshaft bearings that are better than others I should be considering??IMG_3781.JPG

Yes definitely a 12mm, I was worried when I couldn’t make heads or tails of the serial #. I thought someone tried putting a 12mm crank on a 10mm saw case. I don’t see any ware in the case so moving forward.

I think I’m going to split the case and change the crankshaft bearings. Are there crankshaft bearings that are better than others I should be considering??View attachment 661921
Make sure when you go to put the cylinder back on to make absolute sure that the transfers have no interference with the case or you'll be doing it all over again.

For the bearings, flywheel side, nachi quest 6202 c3, clutch side oem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back