064 CylindersCylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mg,what would an 064 cylinder go for in your neck of the woods?With a good plug thread of course.
Not that I am going to sell!
Well I've got a spare one for mine and if were to sell it I wouldn't let it go for less than $60 but I rarely ever see them up for sale and they are getting scarce here big time so I might be light on my number. Lol.

Just a thought on the key serts.Wouldn't the key slots cause an air leak???
Could a little JB put in them or is this not heat proof enough?
I think I read about the JB heat issue somewhere but not sure.
Cheers,Chris.
In that area might get to hot but you could use lock tight.

I think the only place that you can use jb weld on a cylinder is on the intake port just because it's getting air and fuel to help keep it cool but anywhere else on the cylinder I'd rather not push my luck.

The loctite I have seen is rated to 400 degrees,would this be high enough?
I think that will be OK I use blue lock tight on all my D compression valve plugs they don't leak and never come loose ever. So I'm guessing the lock tight you have is the red?

I think that will be OK I use blue lock tight on all my D compression valve plugs they don't leak and never come loose ever. So I'm guessing the lock tight you have is the red?
Hi mg,don't have any yet just looking what's available,will have a look at the blue also.
Cheers,Chris.
BTW,thanks for everyone's input to this thread.

Back