084 parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, only a very few incredibly stupid folks are on my ignore list... i think my messages are just really full... as I never delete any of em.

Heres the rest of em, maybe make an offer on the 044 jug, and the 064 jugs.

Someone thinks they can fix the 066 jugs then be the same deal as the 084 jug

my parts come from the states, but we are a long ways from most of the centralized warehouses, there is one i chehalis, but they don't carry everything, so there is always a mark up on shipping and to the stores.

Besides if it wasn't for crazy folks like me the really good saw shops wouldn't stay in business, the hardware stores would run em out of town.

Easiest to say something here...

All cylinders are spoken fer now...

Been extra damp and dark around here the last few days, So I haven't made it out to the pile, that and I'm getting home around 3 hours past daylight...

But I will get to it.

I hope it is raining up there. We are looking at a severe drought again. (Ok maybe just a lack of rainfall and warm weather been near 80 the last few days). All I know is the ologists are collecting Nalgene bottles to hand out to the bears this summer and I'm still paying for that friggin train to nowhere. Oh and my water bill will be going up soon.

I hope it is raining up there. We are looking at a severe drought again. (Ok maybe just a lack of rainfall and warm weather been near 80 the last few days). All I know is the ologists are collecting Nalgene bottles to hand out to the bears this summer and I'm still paying for that friggin train to nowhere. Oh and my water bill will be going up soon.

I heard somewheres that the Olympic rain shadow has moved?

And those of us that are used to getting 80-140" a year, are now getting 2-4" per day...

In the last 3 days I think we've received 12" of rain here, and it don't look to be stopping anytime soon.

To put that in perspective sort of, on the Olympic coast they measure rainfall in feet, not bothering with puny inches...

I donned the full rubberized rain gear today, and still got soaked to the bone, muh pants is hanging by the fire in hopes they dry out by morning.

As an update, not that anyone cares

ITS ALIVE!

believe it or not, first pull a good healthy pop (cause I have a habit of starting them without exhaust... ****ing LOUD!)

Then just a couple tweeks to the carb and she's running pretty good.

PSA though, a 36" hard nose bar and chain off on 090 isn't quite rite, its on there, bar is fine, but chain is like 1 link too long, not that it stopped my from running it like that.

there is a 68mm and 70mm piston for the 090 :)
62mm is for bored 084/088/ms880/3120 :)
a whole new world out here for saw guys who like to live a little :)
Didn't know the 090 jug could be opened up that much.
Oh-Nine-Oh top end going on an 084.......but no off set crank.
It's mild.

Thanks. We will be talking.

On these oversize pistons, i haven't miced the cases or nothing but seems like 2mm bigger on the piston would interfere with the case? I mean 2mm=.0787 or 5/64, thats a whole lot a material to make room for.

Granted it would make a mean saw...

Any chance of one of these cylinder/piston combo's being good enough to run in a working saw.

Latest posts

Back