090's...How many r out there???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehp, I had one of the 157cc 090s. Got it from Cliff Hughes from New Zealand. Sold it to Wayne Sutton from Amboy, Washington. He sold his saw shop and is the stihl rep. around Washington and Alaska now. He has the best chain saw collection I have ever seen. Rollie

I am not sure but itseems that there were alot of the 157cc down under because Warrick Hallett has one to that he wanted built also,

I almost forgot I have a 090 in the corner but it is on alcohol with a 13 pin gear on it, I shortened the crank on the flywheel side and put a 064 flywheel and coil in it, well that fixed breaking the crank now i have to fix it from breaking the clutch

0h 9 Oh

Woodbeard,
The date code is on the clutch side of the muffler, and or on the inside of the gas tank. I believe it's a date casting number.
Steve

Hi Steve, John here,
What's up with all the Ho 9 Hoe's? Your place is starting to look like a used club sales lot, and why wouldn't it?
John

090s

Steve

Man thats quit a collect but man we should hook up are old non av and due a two man with them at washington county?:p

Steve,

You need to add a gear drive to the collection. Here are a couple 090's. One of each. Did you get the 2100 sold ?

Bill

got one of my old gals back

Steve here... Had to bring this old thread back for all you newbee's...
The oh nine oh av on the left, I sold to good friend a few years ago, and bought it back from him yesterday. These two old gals have very minimal use and are consecutively serial numbered, and all original. They where born in 1984
Steve

Here is my dirty boy.:)

1534.jpg

anyone have a picture of onr beside a small saw. a 360, or 290 ect. I'm wondering how much bigger a 090 is. I`ve never saw one. I`m not sure there is even one in North Carolina

Back