100:1?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't you like Stihl's oil?

I also think it's funny how all of the Amsoil guys have low post counts, and the only time they say much is when Amsoil is mentioned in a thread or post. It sounds a bit like :spam: to me, but what do I know.:cheers:

Have some rep ! I think amsoil is a good oil. I think amsoil are a multi-level sceme. I think amsoil wastes too much money on B.S. marketing and sueing people that knock their oil. I THINK AMSOIL SHOULD TAKE THEIR MARKETING MONEY AND MAKE THE BEST OIL. That said..... Just mix it at the manufacturers recommended ratio with decent oil ! AMSOIL= Marketing B.S. and High Priced Lawyers= Over priced for what you get oil. If you are an amsoil rep.....please spare me ! I've already heard all the amsoil biased B.S. that your upliners fed you with a spoon ! I think amsoil is good oil. I think echo oil and husky oil are good too they work at 100:1 as well ! Hmmmm ?????? Let me think ??????? Yep even stihl ultra at 50:1 is a few cents cheaper to mix for me !

Oil schmoil...just drop a few of these in with each gallon.

I traded a cow for them.

attachment.php

Have some rep ! I think amsoil is a good oil. I think amsoil are a multi-level sceme. I think amsoil wastes too much money on B.S. marketing and sueing people that knock their oil. I THINK AMSOIL SHOULD TAKE THEIR MARKETING MONEY AND MAKE THE BEST OIL. That said..... Just mix it at the manufacturers recommended ratio with decent oil ! AMSOIL= Marketing B.S. and High Priced Lawyers= Over priced for what you get oil. If you are an amsoil rep.....please spare me ! I've already heard all the amsoil biased B.S. that your upliners fed you with a spoon ! I think amsoil is good oil. I think echo oil and husky oil are good too they work at 100:1 as well ! Hmmmm ?????? Let me think ??????? Yep even stihl ultra at 50:1 is a few cents cheaper to mix for me !

:cheers:

Oil schmoil...just drop a few of these in with each gallon.

I traded a cow for them.

attachment.php

You traded a cow for a handful of giant beans. I long suspected that you might be a giant and the picture of your hand confirms my fears.

The giants are are gaining in numbers.

The righteous trolls are going to have to battle for the Arboristsite middle earth.

As soon as the Dolmar elves gain enough in numbers, there is still time as Dolmar elves have to rub against each other to multiply, all heck will break loose. Arrows flying, hammers swinging, all sorts of oiled up creatures moving in super slow motion, it will be a epic battle of before unseen inaction, all fueled by 2 stroke squeezens.

You traded a cow for a handful of giant beans. I long suspected that you might be a giant and the picture of your hand confirms my fears.

The giants are are gaining in numbers.

The righteous trolls are going to have to battle for the Arboristsite middle earth.

As soon as the Dolmar elves gain enough in numbers, there is still time as Dolmar elves have to rub against each other to multiply, all heck will break loose. Arrows flying, hammers swinging, all sorts of oiled up creatures moving in super slow motion, it will be a epic battle of before unseen inaction, all fueled by 2 stroke squeezens.

Dolmar elves...always bringing axes and arrows to a chainsaw fight.

The beans can't be that big, probably normal hands.

You know what they say about big hands...

...big gloves.

Another thing to remember is..... Saw manuf. are leaning out saws to apease the EPA, so 50:1 is probably like really running 100:1 ..... Just my thoughts ! I don't run my vehicles with half the amount of oil, so why would I run my saw the same way ?

Latest posts

Back