100cc 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorak

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How are gus getting 100cc out of the 395 Ok I searched it and couldn't find anything on it. So I thought I'd ask how some are getting a 100cc out of a 395xp.

Thanks doug

A big bore kit will take a 395XP from 56mm to 58mm and just over 100cc. A big bore kit on an MS660 will take it to just under 100cc (54mm to 56mm).

A big bore kit will take a 395XP from 56mm to 58mm and just over 100cc. A big bore kit on an MS660 will take it to just under 100cc (54mm to 56mm).

Can the stock cylinder be bored to 58mm and then renikle sealed?

Us chrome, millenium, and there's one more place that does it. It will be around $300 give or take. I don't know if you're really gaining much but do it and let us know.

Us chrome, millenium, and there's one more place that does it. It will be around $300 give or take. I don't know if you're really gaining much but do it and let us know.

Thank you I'll check them out. I'm gonna get a unlimited coil for it as well. Since mine took a crap and I can get some.more rpm out of it. Then I'll decide if I want to go the bb route. Still be cool to have a 100+cc saw tho:rock:

So, if one bores out a stock jug does it change the port shape and width, how is this addressed, some cylinders have a tapered exhaust port, so if it was bored out the exhaust port would be wider.... does this really matter???

Latest posts

Back